Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 '65

  • Thread starter Thread starter DonZonda
  • 8 comments
  • 721 views
I have one but I can't send until tomorrow (7 EST). Trade for your 905 Race Car '92?
 
i hav eone but cant trade till tonight when i get back home from. ill take a sauber c9
 
Sounds good so far guys. But I am in Germany and would like to trade still today. And you are in america so that would be tomorrow for me.

I still try to find someone who can trade in the near time. But if I can't find no one. I will get back at you guys. :)
 
I have the Alfa you want. Wanna trade it for a Peugeot 908 Team Oreca?
 
If you can trade now. Yes !
 
Check your private messages.
 
I have the alfa you wanted, looking for -Peugeot 905 Racecar (Standart)
Can trade now.
 
Trade completet with Miiikko
 
Back