alfa romeo is missing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gtsport28
  • 5 comments
  • 965 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtsport28

(Banned)
Messages
463
France
Lucé
Hello it has been a few months that I own Gran Turismo Sport and I never noticed that the Italian manufacturer Alfa Romeo was absent!
 
Hello it has been a few months that I own Gran Turismo Sport and I never noticed that the Italian manufacturer Alfa Romeo was absent!
In Brand Central where you buy the cars ?.
 
Brand Central..? Surely you have seen a 4C in some form in races and I'm pretty sure you get to use in the Challenges too.
 
You meant Lotus, right? Pointless thread though.
 
thank you I come to see! 3 out of 5 are related to 4c! there are many different models though!
 
Hello it has been a few months that I own Gran Turismo Sport and I never noticed that the Italian manufacturer Alfa Romeo was absent!
That's because it isn't. It's right there in Brand Central and, with the 4C Gr.3 Road Car in the Mileage Exchange, the manufacturer has six cars in the game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back