Gtsport28 (Banned) Messages 463 Lucé Aug 3, 2019 #1 Hello it has been a few months that I own Gran Turismo Sport and I never noticed that the Italian manufacturer Alfa Romeo was absent!
Hello it has been a few months that I own Gran Turismo Sport and I never noticed that the Italian manufacturer Alfa Romeo was absent!
C CBH (Banned) Messages 7,923 Adelaide Aug 3, 2019 #2 Gtsport28 Hello it has been a few months that I own Gran Turismo Sport and I never noticed that the Italian manufacturer Alfa Romeo was absent! Click to expand... In Brand Central where you buy the cars ?.
Gtsport28 Hello it has been a few months that I own Gran Turismo Sport and I never noticed that the Italian manufacturer Alfa Romeo was absent! Click to expand... In Brand Central where you buy the cars ?.
Scuderia Paul Messages 5,998 Dublin Messages Scuderia_Paul Aug 3, 2019 #3 Brand Central..? Surely you have seen a 4C in some form in races and I'm pretty sure you get to use in the Challenges too.
Brand Central..? Surely you have seen a 4C in some form in races and I'm pretty sure you get to use in the Challenges too.
Gtsport28 (Banned) Messages 463 Lucé Aug 3, 2019 #5 thank you I come to see! 3 out of 5 are related to 4c! there are many different models though!
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,461 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Aug 3, 2019 #6 Gtsport28 Hello it has been a few months that I own Gran Turismo Sport and I never noticed that the Italian manufacturer Alfa Romeo was absent! Click to expand... That's because it isn't. It's right there in Brand Central and, with the 4C Gr.3 Road Car in the Mileage Exchange, the manufacturer has six cars in the game.
Gtsport28 Hello it has been a few months that I own Gran Turismo Sport and I never noticed that the Italian manufacturer Alfa Romeo was absent! Click to expand... That's because it isn't. It's right there in Brand Central and, with the 4C Gr.3 Road Car in the Mileage Exchange, the manufacturer has six cars in the game.