Algarve Ghost

Portugal
Portugal
ULTRA-FLOW
Its a friend of mine riding is Honda CBR 929 RR in dangerous Portugal (Algarve) roads!

I share is video with you, enjoy:

:D

Last edited:
Its a friend of mine riding is Honda CBR 929 RR in dangerous Portugal (Algarve) roads!

I share is video with you, enjoy:

:D

Douchebag hits 215Km/h before leaving a residential area... What an effing retard... I'm sure he helps keeping the roads dangerous...

[Edit:] And the popping wheelies, at 200Km/h through another village... Yep - real smart that one... Darwin will do his I'm sure..

[Edit2:] OK... Just watched the rest - Your friend is truly an idiot.. Doing 220+Km/h through residential areas - I rest my case...

Last edited:
Douchebag hits 215Km/h before leaving a residential area... What an effing retard... I'm sure he helps keeping the roads dangerous...

[Edit:] And the popping wheelies, at 200Km/h through another village... Yep - real smart that one... Darwin will do his I'm sure..

[Edit2:] OK... Just watched the rest - Your friend is truly an idiot.. Doing 220+Km/h through residential areas - I rest my case...

100% agree with you there Flerbizky, the sooner this guy gets banned from riding a bike, the better.

Maybe he'll appreciate how inappropriate it is to ride at those speeds in residential areas when a car pulls out on him and he doesn't have the time to react due to his moronic behaviour.

EDIT: I really wish he would have lost control when the bike squirmed about 1 minute in, idiot.

What an asshole... Pretty sad really.

Roads in Algarve aren't any more dangerous than any other in the country. It's people doing that kind of stuff that make them dangerous.
I stopped counting traffic violations (not counting the speed itself) when I hit 20, well early in the video.

Seriously, doing 200+km/h in residential areas, just a few feet from the houses...
The crap he does at 4:25 and 7:15 I think take the cake.

If that's the only way your "friend" knows how to ride his bike, he'd be better off not doing it at all.

I rest my case...
+1 :grumpy:

Wonder how he'd feel if he'd actually high-sided when the back stepped out at 1:00, into that oncoming van.

Douchebag moron retard jerkface {giant list of derogatory terms that won't get filtered by the board}. "Squid" just isn't strong enough.

Words simply cannot express how little respect I (and most of us here) have for jerks like this, nor can I express personally how little sympathy I would have for him were something nasty to happen. I just pray he doesn't take anybody out with him, like a kid stepping into the street or a passenger in that car he didn't see as he crossed the centerline in a curve.

BTW, from the AUP:

You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.

Glorifying this behavior might be construed as such.

And lastly, if "your friend" is really you, then you need a serious attitude adjustment very quickly.

Back