Alien 5.......Discuss!

Steele_obsidion

GTP Radical!
Premium
Messages
894
United States
Michigan US
Messages
Steele_obsidion
Messages
LinksTriforce


I think there's potential.... but I will not have high expectations. what do you think?
 
Well, it better be an improvement on the last one I saw with that white Hybrid alien thing... That movie just blew chunks... Alien and Aliens were top notch Sci-Fi movies... if they go back down that route again it might work out well...
 
There was an Alien 4?
 
There was an Alien 4?

Thats the one I was talking about, I think, with that weird Hybrid alien at the end... that thinks Ms. Weaver is his mommy... :sly:

-edit: I remember the name now... Alien Resurrection... Which can be counted as Alien 4...

and this is the alien in question....

alien4.jpg
 
This supposedly has Ridley Scott in the director's chair, so my curiosity has been raised a bit.
 
It's not a real trailer. :dunce:
 
No, but the movie supposedly is in development.
 
One of my most beloved franchises... 4 was clearly the weakest and that hybrid thing kinda freaked me out.
With Ridley Scott in the driver's seat, might be a winner?
 
A already said, that trailer is fake, and the odds are that the next film will be a prequel that won't be starring Sigourney Weaver. The good news is that Ridley Scott is supposed to have acepted the job of directing this potential gem or disaster. I'm a fan of the series even though only the first two films were truely great films imo.
 
if it ain't got Sigourney Weaver in it, it ain't canon Alien film. :grumpy:
 
Back