Alien's GT Endurance Series (Join Now, All Skill Levels Welcome, New Events Coming in 2015)Open 

Also, starting in January we will begin our production car tuning events, we will have 2 or 4 cars to pick from to use for a whole season. These cars will be close to or exact on Perfomance Points and Horsepower, flat floors and wings are REQUIRED as well as aero kits. Everything else etc. gauges, rims, painted brake calipers, are all up to you as well as your suspension setting. @STOCKY8A1 will provide you with a base tune for suspension if you desire one. There will be NO NITROUS, dont ask. These cars are designed by me to ensure everyone can drive them without any issues, these cars aren't horsepower junkies but they will get up and go. They are very stable and controllable or else I wouldn't be introducing them to you as an idea. I will keep everyone posted in the next couple weeks on the progress of these events. The year 2015 will be a major turnaround for this league and the only direction will be going is up.

@Nail-27 @FabianR @STOCKY8A1 @emgoodwin @stevo214 @joe_diben @SHOCKY_WELL @GGGMotorsport @mopar440 @Vigilmo

Hey everyone sorry there was no racing today we simply did not have enough people show up for the event. But on the upside we had some time to iron out our first event for January 2015!!!! Here are the details of this one month event. We will be racing 2, 4wd production cars head to head on mountainous and dirt courses. You can choose one or the other, both being very easy to drive with a base tune for both. Also starting in 2015 we will no longer be racing by championships instead we will be racing for Cup Championships according to the theme of that season/s that correspond with the type of car used, the year, and/or manufacturer.

I now am going to introduce the......

MITSUBISHI vs SUBARU RALLY CUP

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA '05 - 576PP 571HP 1,200kg
Toscana.jpg

Tuning Specifications

Oil Change
Tires - Sports Soft, Snow Tires, Dirt Tires
Suspension - Rally Suspension Only, Brake Balance 7 Front 6 Rear, Racing Brakes
Transmission - 6 Speed Standard 168mph Max
Drivetrain - Initial Torque 13 Front 12 Rear
Acceleration Sensitivity 14 Front 11 Rear
Braking Sensitivity 5 Front 5 Rear
Twin or Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Torque Split 30:70
Engine - Stage 3 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
Body - Weight Reduction Stage 3
Hood Reduction Carbon or Body Color
Window Reduction
62kg Ballast - Required to make 1,200kg

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI GSR T.M. SCP '99 560PP 527HP 1,113kg
Toscana_1.jpg

Tuning Specifications

Oil Change
Tires - Sports Softs, Snow Tires, Dirt Tires
Transmission - 6 Speed Standard 162mph Max
Carbon Drive Shaft
Engine - Stage 3 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Manifold
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
Carbon Hood or Body Color
Window Reduction

@Nail-27 @FabianR @STOCKY8A1 @emgoodwin @stevo214 @joe_diben @SHOCKY_WELL @GGGMotorsport @mopar440 @Vigilmo

Special Thanks to @FabianR and @STOCKY8A1 for you added help. I am trying to lead us to be one of the best leagues in 2015, and I think we will be there, thank you everyone for your patience and determination showing up every week, I couldn't ask for a better group of guys to race with in the world. Also a sidenote, December will be a rat race with the holidays and such, so we may not race for points or anything if at all. If you guys need help improving your driving habits or techniques I will be more than likely glad to help on our regular schedule, that time would be the time to do it and also keep you from being rusty starting the new season. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey everyone sorry there was no racing today we simply did not have enough people show up for the event. But on the upside we had some time to iron out our first event for January 2015!!!! Here are the details of this one month event. We will be racing 2, 4wd production cars head to head on mountainous and dirt courses. You can choose one or the other, both being very easy to drive with a base tune for both. Also starting in 2015 we will no longer be racing by championships instead we will be racing for Cup Championships according to the theme of that season/s that correspond with the type of car used, the year, and/or manufacturer.

View attachment 261240
Tuning Specifications

Oil Change
Carbon Drive Shaft
Engine - Stage 3 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Manifold
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
Window Reduction

View attachment 261244

Tuning Specifications

Oil Change
Carbon Drive Shaft
Engine - Stage 3 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Manifold
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
Window Reduction

Special Thanks to @FabianR and @STOCKY8A1 for you added help. I am trying to lead us to be one of the best leagues in 2015, and I think we will be there, thank you everyone for your patience and determination showing up every week, I couldn't ask for a better group of guys to race with in the world. Also a sidenote, December will be a rat race with the holidays and such, so we may not race for points or anything if at all. If you guys need help improving your driving habits or techniques I will be more than likely glad to help on our regular schedule, that time would be the time to do it and also keep you from being rusty starting the new season. Thank you.
Do we also put aero kits, flat floors, and rear wings?

Do we also put aero kits, flat floors, and rear wings?

It depends on the event and the cars, I will let you know if they are need to reach PP levels. Otherwise no because it would add stability to the car when not needed or when nobody else has them PP would exceed the allowable amount. There will be alot of events though yes we will use them, if that answers your question.

Sorry to miss yesterday but I prioritize by which league I joined first. WRS....then SNAIL....then CBEAL...then ALIEN....then FGTA. Has a WRS special event which runs about every other week. But....I WILL be there in January as FGTA will be gone.....:cheers:

Sorry to miss yesterday but I prioritize by which league I joined first. WRS....then SNAIL....then CBEAL...then ALIEN....then FGTA. Has a WRS special event which runs about every other week. But....I WILL be there in January as FGTA will be gone.....:cheers:

No worries Ned I know you are true to your racing events, when you show up I enjoy it and when you miss, I miss hearing ya. But hey I understand completely, ive been there a time or two. Things are looking pretty good for this league next year with the things I have in mind, hopefully it pays off. And in December we won't be doing much racing anyway because of the holidays so Im gonna help people improve who want the help that way they can iron out their skills a little bit.

Sorry but I will have to pass on the tuning events. No way to regulate it and I don't have time to do my own tuning with every thing else going on.

Sorry but I will have to pass on the tuning events. No way to regulate it and I don't have time to do my own tuning with every thing else going on.

No problem man, not every season will be tuning. Most will be a simple tune anyway and its just a tester to see how it works out, I've never done this stuff before.

Hey guys I need some help with the Community update, how does it work? I haven't had time to really check it out, can you run events through that like an open lobby? How many people can see it, or is it just people on you friends list? If anyone can find it do you guys thunk it would be beneficial to use it instead of the lobby? Thank you guys.

It is the equivalent of a freinds only. Only club members can get in and it appears to have fewer connection issues. I have raced with WRS in their club set up. Sweet. Just set one up for Pack.works great. No more need to be friends ...but it appears that invitees must be on club owners fr list.

It is the equivalent of a freinds only. Only club members can get in and it appears to have fewer connection issues. I have raced with WRS in their club set up. Sweet. Just set one up for Pack.works great. No more need to be friends ...but it appears that invitees must be on club owners fr list.

Ok cool thank you Ned, Im gonna have to check it out later this evening, if I can see that it'll be better we may be racing under that starting the new year. Especially if it has less connection issues and such. Thanks a lot again Ned.

Hey guys just want to let you all know here within the next month before 2015 gets here, I will be doing a lot of revising in this thread. This includes.....

Rules
Regulations
Driver's List Update
Better Organization of Future Events
Updated Pictures for Those Events
Better Seasonal Points Standings Listings/More Accurate
Updated Driver Paint Color List (Hint Now is the Time to Change)
Better List/Updated List of the Room Settings
Making the Thread More "Attractive" to Appeal and Draw in More Drivers
Better Pictures of What Not to Do's
Better Understanding of Our Mission Statement(Yes We Will Have One)
A Driving Tips Section
Goals I Have Set to Help Everyone Improve as a Whole Team(1 Sunday Every 8 Weeks Dedicated to Close Pack Racing and Accident Preventation)
Points System Changes(Will be Doubled For Each Position, Still Lowering by 1 Point for Each Lesser Position)
One Make Endurance Racing(Stock) Rules Section
GT Class Race Car Endurance Rules Section
Production Car Rules Section
Lightweight/Miniature Car Rules Section
Go-Kart Rules Section
Rally Course Rules Section

Thank you guys

Our points from this season guys are carrying over to the first two weeks of December, we will not be racing the last two weeks of this year due to the holidays.

View attachment 261240
Tuning Specifications

Oil Change
Carbon Drive Shaft
Engine - Stage 3 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Manifold
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
Window Reduction

View attachment 261244

Tuning Specifications

Oil Change
Carbon Drive Shaft
Engine - Stage 3 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Manifold
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
Window Reduction

I am more than willing to be a more integral party of this organization, let me know what I can do to help :)

@alienracing, u still around?

Yes Im still around, I have worked 7 days a week 12 hour days since last Sunday, I posted last week that someone needed to host if you guys wanted to race because I was at work and nobody responded so I didnt bother this week when I had to work. I wanna get back on track soon but the way things are looking I dont know how soon it can be, life is trumping me hard.

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I have been on here, with that being said I regret to I,form you I simply do not have the spare time to run this league anymore. I have been working 65 hours a week, and my schedule won't be changing anytime soon. I do apologize but I just simply can't do it and have time to sleep and work, if someone would like to continue this league and run it accordingly you are more than welcome too, I give you permission to use any info you want off the main post(on page 1). Again I apologize and enjoyed every minute racing with you guys. If you have any questions please ask and I will try to respond when I'm available to do so. Thank you.

@Nail-27 , @mopar440 , @emgoodwin , @SHOCKY_WELL , @FabianR , @joe_diben
@STOCKY8A1 , @Vigilmo

Back