All beamers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImTheZobi
  • 33 comments
  • 1,657 views
Messages
776
Messages
Slipknom
I dont care what colur but if you can paint it grey it will be great.
I need all the beamers i do not have.
i got:
-M Coupe '98
-330i 05
-M3 GTR
-M3 CSL
-M3 '04
-Mclearen F1 GTR race car '97
-M3 GTR race car '01
-Z4-M Coupe
-Series 1 Tii Concept '07
-M5 '05
-M5 '08-trade on the 17th with Scottish GT5
-2002 turbo '73
-320i touring car
If you have somthing i dont. ill be glad to
trade you for it!
 
Last edited:
M5 '08 is in the new car dealer sir,I have an M5 '05 but I can only send it next week.:(
 
i know but i prefer to trade some car i dont like instead of using 135,000 Cr' :)

im not cheap its just that im already trying to get rid of alot of cars
 
Alrighty then good luck.
 
These 2 are untradable. 👎

-Mclearen F1 GTR race car '97
-M3 GTR race car '01


Better change the OP to avoid mistakes.

Chat you soon. :)
 
I wrote what i have so people know what not to send me or trade me.
thanks anyway :)
 
I can give you an M Coupe, M3 '04, and a CSL. Might have an extra 330i but have to check. I'm doing an endurance race atm so if I can't trade today tomorrow will work
 
you mentioned three beamer that i have. i want the ones i do not have. the list up there ^^^^
is what i already have
 
I can help u with the rest of the ones you dont have.
120d 04
120i 04
2002 turbo 73
320i touring car 03
 
you mentioned three beamer that i have. i want the ones i do not have. the list up there ^^^^
is what i already have

lol fail by me sorry, i have all the others too if you're interested :P
 
Just in case you want it it here I'm trading you M5 '08 on the 17th!
 
I can help u with the rest of the ones you dont have.
120d 04
120i 04
2002 turbo 73
320i touring car 03

great. and what do you want for them?

lol fail by me sorry, i have all the others too if you're interested :P

and what do you want for them?
________________________________________
updated
 
Ill give them to ya for free but i cant send till tomorrow after reset.
 
i can wait :)
thank you very much!
 
2002 turbo 73 sent. Painted dlc gun metal grey.
 
awsome! thanks, just recieved!
 
thank you very much!
updated.
 
what would u trade for the 98 M coupe? i have pretty much all the beamers in the game and i wanted the M coupe because its the closest i can get to the e36 m3 for now.
 
i dont need the M coupe anymore. i got it already
 
oh i thought u might be trying to get rid of it.
 
well if you offered somthing that i want i would trade it but im not trying to get rid of it just like that. :)
 
of course i'm sorry i don't think my question was clear but what would u want for the M coupe?
 
oh sorry. i misunderstood, my bad :)
umm what do you offer? XD
 
lol its cool, lets see i have a 86 ruf btr a mazda fc rx 7 savanna infini lll a 2000 nismo r32 gtr s- tune a 98 subaru impreza coupe 22b-sti a mercedes benz 190 E 2.5 16 evlolution a 01 audi rs4 witch one do u like?
 
sorry i dont want any of them, dont you have anything else. sorry but i wont do with them anything so i rather not trade for them
 
yea i have a lot of other cars too but those i kinda didn't wanna get rid of but i want that M coupe BAD!! lol but its cool man, do u remember witch race u did to get the M coupe or witch race made it appear in the used car dealership?
 
Back