All cars available from the start in arcade mode

• Thread starter FS7
  • 15 comments

FS7

Brazil
Brazil
Can PD please make all cars available from the start in arcade mode?

That would enable players to test drive any car they want before buying it. Having only 20 courtesy cars available in arcade mode really sucks, having all cars available in arcade mode seems more logical to me. After all one cannot earn credits in arcade mode, arcade cars cannot be customized, and when playing online we can only use cars from our garage.

Look at the thread linked through that. I DON'T want to have to do it twice. Just once-one way or the other.

But, at the same time, I would be interested in earning them. That's why I want levels. You can pick how serious you want to be.

Look at the thread linked through that. I DON'T want to have to do it twice. Just once-one way or the other.

But, at the same time, I would be interested in earning them. That's why I want levels. You can pick how serious you want to be.
You don't seem to understand what I'm asking here.
What I'd like is to have all cars available from the start in arcade mode, just like all cars are available from the start in free play mode in Forza 4. I wouldn't be able to customize the cars or earn credits but that would allow me to test drive any car I want anytime I want.
I don't mind having to earn/buy cars to use in career/online, but it really sucks having only 20 cars available in arcade mode.
Alternatively PD could add the option to test drive any car I want at any track I want in the dealership, before buying the car.

FS7
You don't seem to understand what I'm asking here.
What I'd like is to have all cars available from the start in arcade mode, just like all cars are available from the start in free play mode in Forza 4. I wouldn't be able to customize the cars or earn credits but that would allow me to test drive any car I want anytime I want.
I don't mind having to earn/buy cars to use in career/online, but it really sucks having only 20 cars available in arcade mode.
Alternatively PD could add the option to test drive any car I want at any track I want in the dealership, before buying the car.

Actually, the way I read it is that you want the "casual" setting, which would give you everything at the beginning.

So, we are saying the same thing, just with different intentions. ;)

I hope we can sort them out like "by manufacturer", "by era" and "favorites" like in GT4 and Tourist Trophy.

(NOTE: Since were talking about having a feature about having all of the cars in the game in arcade mode, they better make us also have all the colors/liveries for all the cars as well.)

Interesting thought when I read that: can we get custom liveries into arcade without having them purchased in the GT mode? Hmmm...... ;)

We need to resurrect this thread, shouldn't be in page 5-10, and should be in page 1 so that Kaz may see it one day and we will get answered with this suggestion.

Since were talking about having a feature about having all of the cars in the game in arcade mode, they better make us also have all the colors/liveries for all the cars as well.
Since PD counts different liveries as different cars it would make sense to make all cars available in arcade mode from the start, including all different liveries of each car.

Tell PD we should start with all cars from GT5 (plus the Chrome Line and Stealth Model Cars, along with the Hyundai Click and Accent Rally Car and the Audi Auto Union Type C Streamline) that made it to GT6 for arcade mode if arcade mode gets updated in a future update. We will have to unlock all of GT6's new cars by then.

Last edited:
Back