All the cars in the game useable in arcade mode.

• Thread starter GBalao888
  • 35 comments

How would you want to have all of the cars in the game in arcade mode?

• Some cars are unlocked through an "arcade mode championship" like in Forza 2.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Philippines
Philippines
GBalao888
GBalao888
(UPDATE: Now edited for GT Sport).

Seems as if GT Sport has only eight free cars in Arcade Mode as the other option besides using your Garage cars, and it seems like this option needs to be upgraded where every car in the game (including future cars in updates) will be featured in Arcade Mode besides the ability to use Garage cars.

Advantages:
  • Better practice of driving many kinds of cars as opposed to only a few, which can help you improve your driving skills even further
  • No need to pay for cars as they're already there, along with all their default colors
  • You can actually try out cars before buying them
Disadvantages:
  • You can't personalize them, and you cannot upgrade, tune or personalize them with custom liveries.

Last edited:
This is a great idea, but i would rather have a GT4 type of arcade.
At first you have some of them, but when you buy them all in career they all apear
in arcade.
Or maybe all of them are there instantly, but either way I go with your idea.

If we had a GT4-style layout of Arcade mode, then we'll start with 1090 cars (that's every car from GT5, plus the Hyundai Click and the Audi Auto Union Type C Streamline, along with the Honda Fit RS '10). Then, as we complete events in the game, get gold in Mission Races, license tests, special events and get all the stars in a particular event class, more cars will come. Also, cars from updates will be included, but in order for Vision GT cars to be included in arcade mode, we have to buy them.

Last edited:
I hope Pee Dee and the overlord of GT (Kaz) sees this thread and takes note of this feature and releases it in a future update (possibly in a future update, like Spec II).

Last edited:
Having all the cars immediately kinda ruins the fun for GT, it would be even better if arcade mode would be like GT3 and older.

Hey guys, remember the fact that the Audi Auto Union Type C Streamliner wasn't playable in arcade mode in GT4? I hope if this feature is in GT6, that car will be playable in arcade mode.

Hey guys, remember the fact that the Audi Auto Union Type C Streamliner wasn't playable in arcade mode in GT4? I hope if this feature is in GT6, that car will be playable in arcade mode.

Correction - it was playable for Time Trial only, i think.Also like the Caterham.

I hope new cars added from updates will be in Arcade mode immediately- there's no way to unlock them since they're new.

I hope we can also have all the colors/liveries of a single car you're about to choose, having all of the cars in the game in arcade mode, but limited to only one color is unfair. Also, we should sort our cars by manufacturer, by era and register up to 500 cars on the Favorites list, much like in GT4. Or maybe if you guys want, if we choose a base model race car, racing kart or any car with a changeable number, we can also change the number before we can start the race.

register up to 500 cars on the Favorites list
I don't see the need to increase the limit of the favorites list, but I think PD should give us the ability to access all of our cars in garage & stockyard in all game modes, as well as the ability to use the sort/search options available in all game modes.
Not being able to sort cars in my favorites list in arcade mode is really stupid.

With this feature, everybody on Youtube will be like posting videos, driving every car in GT6, much like the fact that I remember someone who makes videos of him driving every car in GT4.

I'll be like:
"I'll have to drive every car in the game, from the Audi Auto Union Streamliner to the Nissan Concept 2020 Vision GT."

Check out these GT4 video playlists I've discovered:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBEA8CCE8BDCF92B3 (it says 1-200 cars)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF3C2136650EF052A (it says 201-400 cars)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL94AA08AD6F79024D (it says 401-600 cars)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0F3D7B5213722D63 (it says 601-708 cars)

Last edited:
That would also mean we should also drive every car on every Kart Space track, and all go-karts on all tracks.

I don't even think they have to unlock ALL the cars immediately for Arcade Mode. But, instead of allowing us to use 1 of 20 cars that never change, they should rotate the cars that are available. Yes, this means it's hit or miss if you've been waiting for that Lamborghini Miura to become available in Arcade Mode, but that would also ensure that people are logging in more frequently to check which cars are available that particular day. Remember, PD doesn't JUST put features in to satisfy us...they also put things in that will ensure we keep coming back to the game day after day. That's why they have the login bonus, for example.

If they just randomly picked 20 different cars each day of the week, with 1200 cars it wouldn't take too long to get your hands on that car you've been dying to try...

If they just randomly picked 20 different cars each day of the week, with 1200 cars it wouldn't take too long to get your hands on that car you've been dying to try...
The problem with that is the same problem we had with UCD in GT5, clones showing up too often and unique cars taking too long to show up. Depending on the cars you're interesting in driving you might be better off grinding Red Bull races and buying the cars than waiting for them to show up in arcade mode.

Like I said in another thread, one cannot earn money in arcade mode, arcade cars cannot be customized in any way, so I don't see any problem in having all cars available from the start in arcade mode only, so that I can test drive cars before buying them.
People who prefer to drive only cars they've acquired in career can simply ignore arcade cars.

I don't even think they have to unlock ALL the cars immediately for Arcade Mode. But, instead of allowing us to use 1 of 20 cars that never change, they should rotate the cars that are available. Yes, this means it's hit or miss if you've been waiting for that Lamborghini Miura to become available in Arcade Mode, but that would also ensure that people are logging in more frequently to check which cars are available that particular day.
If you don't log-in, you won't get these cars for arcade mode. In fact, (no offense) that's a bad idea for arcade mode. Imagine having all of the cars in the game in arcade mode when you're about 90+% done with GT6. It'll just be like GT4 again, and this will make a massive impact on GT6, where everyone will start wanting to play GT6 again.

This is a rather confusing way to get all of the cars in the game in Arcade mode in GT5 is to do this:
1. Have all of the cars in the game in every color and livery from GT PSP (including the SP Model DLC cars)
2. Buy/get all the premium cars (except GT5's arcade mode's loaner cars) in every color and livery, registered at your Favorites list. You should also get the standard quality cars that were not in GT PSP, but of which are in the game.
3. Change the registered cars in the Portable garage (you can only register 50 cars for arcade mode), and/or change the registered cars from your Favorites list.
4. Now since GT5's online mode is dead, re-download all your DLC cars (if it's still possible).
5. You now have all of the cars in the game in arcade mode, but you have to change your registered cars in your favorites or Portable Garage from time to time to drive the cars you're dying to drive.

Needs more voting option such as

GT3 Style with completing arcade mode on a harder difficulty unlocks a better car

Forza 1/2 style with their first place gets 3 cars, and the person who comes third gets 1.

I was about to say that they should do it like in GT3. Incorporate the arcade mode into the game completion. Separate tracks into tiers so you have to get first on every track in the tier on easy to unlock the next tier, and doing each tier and winning the tier on different difficulties unlocks more cars. That way there's kind of a point to doing arcade mode.

Needs more voting option such as

GT3 Style with completing arcade mode on a harder difficulty unlocks a better car

Forza 1/2 style with their first place gets 3 cars, and the person who comes third gets 1.
Oh, I was not aware of that. I can't edit the voting options...

It should be GT4 style.
If we had a GT4 style arcade mode car layout, I think we should start with 1086 cars, and then the remaining 138 cars will be unlockables. New cars from updates should be included immediately as there's no way to unlock them

Last edited:
If we had a GT4 style arcade mode car layout, I think we should start with 1100 cars, and then the remaining 124 cars will be unlockables. New cars from updates should be included immediately as there's no way to unlock them
👍

Last edited:
Back