All gold s licence

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrishagan
  • 13 comments
  • 1,471 views
Messages
185
United Kingdom
Sunderland
Just got finished on the last one with the veryon, it took a while to do,when i first started it my laps were 7 seconds off the pace.
But my advice is just keep grinding and practising, as you learn the track and wich gear is required for each corner it does get easier.
Just wondered if anyone else is suffering with this?
 
The Veyron was VERY difficult for me.

But as said, practice makes perfect...
 
Well done man, congrats on golding all the licenses 👍
That one, believe it or not, was one of the easiest one for me... but I really struggle with the Toyota GT86 around Apricot Hill for some reason. Funny how different people find different things harder or easier :p
 
Cheers lads, this is the first gt game I've golded, Im usually just content with silver but seeing as there is only 5 in each licence I kept at it.
 
Yea I'm working on trying get gold for all these just got Toyota one. This be my first time playing this much gt before it was allway's hard but I've gotten alot better over the year's and seem license were kinda easy beside these.
 
hey I'm working on s-1, s-4 and s-5 but s-2 and s-3 i got gold on it so any help much is appreciated even if it is from youtube
 
I found the Veyron much easier than the Aventador.

I got gold on my second try with the Veyron.
 
hey I'm working on s-1, s-4 and s-5 but s-2 and s-3 i got gold on it so any help much is appreciated even if it is from youtube

From the video section:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-6-licence-gold-medals-perfect-strategies.291211/

Just scroll down to the S level ones. It is a single video containing all 5 events. There are also other videos in that section about them. My tips:

S-1: Just try and be smooth. Focus on your lines, especially in T3, 4 and 5 as they are like the Suzuka esses..needs a smooth line.

S4: Try using TCS 2 or 3 if you haven't before as it gives you that extra stability without impeding lap time. Don't be afraid to chuck the Aventador into a corner as it drifts quite well. Turns 6 and 7 (the ones at the back of the track) can be cut to a certain extent as there is concrete areas outside the rumble strips.

S5: The one a lot of people have trouble with (and the one with most videos about and threads asking about). Again, go with TCS 2 or 3 for less wheel spin off the line and that extra stability. The most important thing is brake earlier than you expect.....I am a very late braker but, by moving my braking zone back slightly, I managed it.

With all of them, just practice. Don't focus on your time but just focus on getting the corners right...if you get the corners right, then chances are you will get the time. Watch replays of your attempts as you can analyse where you can improve times (braking later/earlier, different lines etc). Most importantly....limit yourself to x amount of attempts each time: Sometimes, the more you try, the worse you get as you lose concentration and make little errors (I had this with the Shifter Karts...I would limit myself to 3 attempts before going off to do something else then coming back). I have got gold in all the events using a DS3 and x/o buttons for accel/brake, so it is definitely possible. Hope all that helps
 
Use L2 and R2 for gas and brake, i havent used any aids apart from abs 1 through the whole game and i am a average player.
Practice without the aids and you will be so much faster, just keep at it, you will get better.
 
I got gold on all licences, shame my wheels broke and I had to use the pad :/

I'd say the pad is so hard to keep control of the car
 
Thats all i have ever used is the pad, im really thinking of investing i a wheel and stand.
 
I enjoyed 4-5, both tracks relatively new to me... Turn off the line and ghosts and just push where you know you can get more speed. 4 was a bit harder than 5, those closing radius turns require trail breaking and are tricky...

But it's the most fun I've had so far, and it teaches the tracks really well, I wish there was more of them.
 
Yes I had no interest in the ascari track until I did the test a few times and learned the track.
 
I hated s2 in the dark. lights didnt light up the road and final section was tricky with all the friendlines on the road. Also the car is a turd ;) s1 and s3 were pretty easy. havent tried the other two.
 
Back