All Golds License/School Club

• Thread starter isamu
  • 178 comments

isamu

(Banned)
Report here if you've gotten Gold on all the License Tests(AKA Driving School tests).

Took a while but I finally nailed the little buggers. Which one was the most challenging in your opinion?

Also how do these tests stack up against the ones in previous GTs?

I have all golds on the beginner ones but haven't pulled off gold in all the intermediate ones yet.

Report here if you've gotten Gold on all the License Tests(AKA Driving School tests).

Took a while but I finally nailed the little buggers. Which one was the most challenging in your opinion?

the hardest one is number 36

For me the all of the rally tests for sure. I resorted to crashing into walls just to finally get gold! The final intermediate full lap test was tough for me too and took a few tries.

Finished all 48 stages in the Driving School. Going to work on the Mission Challenges tonight.

Bizarrely the one I struggled the most with was the 200m stop in the MX5 :confused:

They are all a bit to easy IMO, nothing like the older games :(
Well, the license tests in GT6 were even easier. For the National B and A license, I passed every test in first go, which I had never achieved in other GT-titles.

upload_2017-10-18_21-7-45.jpeg

29 was a real pain in the bum

I'm glad that some people actually play to get all gold. Surprisingly enough, this version the Driving School / License seems easier?

I’d say the first rally test (forgot to turn of TCS) and the one with the Viper Gr.4 at Willow. Only managed to gold it by losing control without getting a DQ. I shared the replay haha. Ended up 0.3s faster than anyone in my friends list out of luck ;)

Actually it’s as easy as GT6 buy way easier than GT5 to gold everything.

All golds on beginner and intermediate. Wasn't really as hard as i was hoping it would be. Never had to retry more than once.

Finished all golds tonight, got most in a few tries, but had major problems with the offroad ones. Never did like rallying in GT games. :yuck:
41 (first rally) definitely took me the longest. It kind of makes me mad that I go through the whole driving school and and get gold no problem then all of a sudden I have to learn how to drive rally just to finish the driving school :banghead:

I'm glad that some people actually play to get all gold. Surprisingly enough, this version the Driving School / License seems easier?
yeah is 100% easier but i have a feeling that they gonna add more. because that is just to easy. remember gt5 and 6 had 6 different license event

yeah is 100% easier but i have a feeling that they gonna add more. because that is just to easy. remember gt5 and 6 had 6 different license event

Agree that more is likely to be added, wouldn't be surprised if they do it as DLC just to milk money. They had Beginner and Intermediate levels, no Advanced, Expert, Master level which seems unusual.

Agree that more is likely to be added, wouldn't be surprised if they do it as DLC just to milk money. They had Beginner and Intermediate levels, no Advanced, Expert, Master level which seems unusual.
i dont think they gonna charger because they know that the game is uncomplete.

Is the Driving School/License something you must do in order to play the rest of the game? Or is this an option in the game?

Just an optional challenge/skill builder, AFAIK. Not like previous entries that required a certain license to participate in career events.

Edit: Also just completed 48 golds. Worthwhile for some of the later prize cars.

Not sure which specific test gave me a problem, but it was one of the rally ones.

Did get all 48, love the prize car.

Back