All I want right now is GT5P

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImprezaAddict
  • 31 comments
  • 2,601 views
Messages
1,872
Colombia
Bogotá
Messages
GTP_Suitan (w/ an i), SultanRS4
Hello everyone :D

As some of you know (or not) I live in Colombia. I have no way to pay for GT5P or any other PS Store items. I have tried many things.

So my question is: Anyone willing to let me download GT5P from their download list? I know its a huge thing to ask for, and I honestly can't give you anything but my respect, admiration, and gratitude.

Please. :) I really want this game. I lost GT4 and the GTHD demo has been taken out of the PS Store.

Note to mods: I read the AUP and I also have a concern. "You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities." I don't think its illegal, but its your decision
 
Why dont you import the disk version of the game?
 
Hello everyone :D

As some of you know (or not) I live in Colombia. I have no way to pay for GT5P or any other PS Store items. I have tried many things.

So my question is: Anyone willing to let me download GT5P from their download list? I know its a huge thing to ask for, and I honestly can't give you anything but my respect, admiration, and gratitude.

Please. :) I really want this game. I lost GT4 and the GTHD demo has been taken out of the PS Store.

Note to mods: I read the AUP and I also have a concern. "You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities." I don't think its illegal, but its your decision

have you tried registering a Credit Card?
 
My dad tried buying it in lots of ways and it won't work. And I have no family or friends in the US that could bring it.

Yea American Express but something goes wrong and it wont buy.
 
My dad tried buying it in lots of ways and it won't work. And I have no family or friends in the US that could bring it.

Yea American Express but something goes wrong and it wont buy.

Order it from an international site or something. I dont think you will get it for free because handing out login information is both risky and illegal.
 
My dad tried buying it in lots of ways and it won't work. And I have no family or friends in the US that could bring it.

Yea American Express but something goes wrong and it wont buy.

You can only pay for items off the US PSN store or other stores if you have a credit card that has a billing address in that country. You can get PSN cards that can add funds and I think theres another way of doing it as well.

But why can't you just import the disk version?
 
Last edited:
Well there's Jetbox but they've said that since the shipping address and the final addresses are different they won't do anything.
 
I doubt that anyone will do this, it's too risky and like kekke said it's illegal

but why don't you just order it off a site where thay can ship it to you? a simple search on google or any other browser will probably bring up quite a few websites that ship to you.

try play asia, if I'm coreect they will ship anywhere.
 
You can only pay for items off the US or other stores if you have a credit card that has a billing address in that country. You can get PSN cards that can add funds and I think theres another way of doing it as well.

But why can't you just import the disk version?

That is untrue , I buy stuff from amazon and neman and marcus the US and my billing address is in Saudi and I ship to an address within US ( I have a forwarding services). And I know amazon can ship directly to Saudi buy not everything. So you can contact them and check.

I'm sure if you use paypal to pay somebody on the forum here and he could ship it with DHL or FedEx to you or even normal mail.
 
That is untrue , I buy stuff from amazon and neman and marcus the US and my billing address is in Saudi and I ship to an address within US ( I have a forwarding services). And I know amazon can ship directly to Saudi buy not everything. So you can contact them and check.

I'm sure if you use paypal to pay somebody on the forum here and he could ship it with DHL or FedEx to you or even normal mail.

No, Im talking about the PSN, not Amazon or anything else. 💡
With the PSN, you can't make an American account with a European credit card billing address and buy things off the US PSN store. That is all I was saying.
 
You can only pay for items off the US PSN store or other stores if you have a credit card that has a billing address in that country. You can get PSN cards that can add funds and I think theres another way of doing it as well.

But why can't you just import the disk version?

No, Im talking about the PSN, not Amazon or anything else. 💡
With the PSN, you can't make an American account with a European credit card billing address and buy things off the US PSN store. That is all I was saying.

OH sorry I thought you meant buying stuff from the US , yeah on PSN you have to have your country on teh country list , Saudi was just added a year or maybe less
 
i think some ones lieing trying to get a free game thats completed at 100%:sly:
i know, seeing as how ive tryed this same thing befour, said i was from turkey.... but then again this might not be the case.
 
Last edited:
Sorry OP but i think your being cheeky here asking for a free game. Do what i did when GT5P Got released first in Japan back in Decemember. Import It!, I paid £30 including Shipping when it was first released my first PS3 game. Ebay it easy as that. I think your entering your card details wrong for it not working. If you cant get it to work that way use this - http://www.entropay.com/ Pre paid Virtual Visa Card, You add funds from your Credit/Debit Card into Entro Pay then use the Entro Pay to buy goods off the store. Its the best way to buy things from other regions such as JPN and US and where else. Or Buy a prepaid PSN Card from a shop if they are released in your country. I think this should be locked now.
 
*snip*

Note to mods: I read the AUP and I also have a concern. "You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities." I don't think its illegal, but its your decision

Unfortunately, letting you do this would be distributing copyrighted material without a license, which is illegal. Buying a copy off of Ebay is your best bet, and it's a perfectly legal way to get the game.
 
Well since its illegal then never mind this thread. I guess it should be closed.
I'm gonna try ebay or amazon or importing it :D Thanks for helping
 
Unfortunately, letting you do this would be distributing copyrighted material without a license, which is illegal. Buying a copy off of Ebay is your best bet, and it's a perfectly legal way to get the game.

Game Sharing is not illegal.

that games or other content purchased from the online PlayStation Store could be downloaded on up to five three other PS3s.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154547

Anyway, GT5P cannot be shared, only the buyer account has the right to play, sub accounts are not allowed to play, even if they are hosted in the same PS3 as the buyer's account. At least here in Europe, don't know about American Store version.
 
Last edited:
Game Sharing is not illegal.

So you mean if you told a Sony Representative that he would dismiss it? Sony know fully well about the matter and they're trying to cut down onto it but it wont take effect straight away. It's not legal for the moment but that doesnt mean that it's okay to do it and if your caught your account on the PSN will be terminated. And Banned.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154547

Anyway, GT5P cannot be shared, only the buyer account has the right to play, sub accounts are not allowed to play, even if they are hosted in the same PS3 as the buyer's account. At least here in Europe, don't know about American Store version.

Another point forgot to say too lol thanks for pointing out ;)
Only found out the other day if you make another PSN ID you can make a Sub Account and play with a diff PSN ID lol
 
Hello everyone :D

As some of you know (or not) I live in Colombia. I have no way to pay for GT5P or any other PS Store items. I have tried many things.

So my question is: Anyone willing to let me download GT5P from their download list? I know its a huge thing to ask for, and I honestly can't give you anything but my respect, admiration, and gratitude.

Please. :) I really want this game. I lost GT4 and the GTHD demo has been taken out of the PS Store.

Note to mods: I read the AUP and I also have a concern. "You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities." I don't think its illegal, but its your decision


Hey man, I have a bluray JAPANESE copy and As well blueray AMERICAN , I would give you the JAPANESE copy for free, just give me you're address :)
 
Last edited:
Hey man, I have a JAPANESE copy and As well AMERICAN, I would give you the JAPANESE copy for free, just give me you're address :)

Nice one mate ;) Japanese Copy is a start OP :) I loved my JPN Copy still have it
 
Yes, so good luck with UPDATES! And i do recommend to update it since so much has changed.


By the way, Does FED EX goes to Colombia?
 
Yes, so good luck with UPDATES! And i do recommend to update it since so much has changed.


By the way, Does FED EX goes to Colombia?

Also a helpful tip i found it hell of alot easier to get 200.000.000 to unlock the F1 Car when you Update to Spec II up to you OP but Golds are easier in Spec 1 but they dont get carried over when you Update to Spec II but all cars will be transfered over for Spec II except all cars in the Spec II update of course lol hope that makes sence ;)
 
Hey man, I have a bluray JAPANESE copy and As well blueray AMERICAN , I would give you the JAPANESE copy for free, just give me you're address :)

Wow that would be amazing :) If you could I couldn't tell you enough how grateful I would be. But it's Japanese :scared: I can get throught it though I'll learn. I'll talk to my dad first though...don't know if he would go through it giving mail address...

And yes FedEx comes to Colombia but I don't know how the system works. We have Jetbox.
 
Wow that would be amazing :) If you could I couldn't tell you enough how grateful I would be. But it's Japanese :scared: I can get throught it though I'll learn. I'll talk to my dad first though...don't know if he would go through it giving mail address...

And yes FedEx comes to Colombia but I don't know how the system works. We have Jetbox.

Yeh I would not put my address as well ;)
If not buy one from EBAY or amazon etc.. there are SOO many gaiming websites. Get version that you will understand.
 
Wow that would be amazing :) If you could I couldn't tell you enough how grateful I would be. But it's Japanese :scared: I can get throught it though I'll learn. I'll talk to my dad first though...don't know if he would go through it giving mail address...

And yes FedEx comes to Colombia but I don't know how the system works. We have Jetbox.

he man,just found this shop in colombia
http://listados.dereto.com.co/monitores-flat-lcd-15-menos_40309/_miZ50_srZbiddesc

maybe they sell the game or you can contact them for more info....
as i dont understand the language,maybe i am wrong...:indiff:


spyrrari.
 
I think one of your best bets is play-asia I've had a couple of friends order things from that site and they deliver to mexico so I think they should also ship to Colombia
 
Back