All I want right now is GT5P

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImprezaAddict
  • 31 comments
  • 2,601 views
As already said, if you get it from someone elses PSN ID then you can only play it when logged into their PSN.

No-one with half a brain cell would give out their PSN ID and password, esp when they have credit cards linked to the account (which they must do if they bought GT5P from the PSN store).

Also, Yes-Asia have the US version on Blu-Ray for $33.99 with free international shipping!

http://www.yesasia.com/global/gran-turismo-5-prologue-us-version/1004975313-0-0-0-en/info.html

It says at the bottom....

This product will not be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, France Metropolitan, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.

No mention of Columbia! So you're good to go!
 
Last edited:
ImprezaAddict, I'm from Peru and I found a nice and simple way of buying stuff over PSN, just check www.entropay.com, you can create a virtual debit card that can be used pretty much anywhere online.
 
Back