All Menu Tabs

Does anyone know at what level you need to reach in order to open all the main manu tabs? I am at level 200 but there are menu tabs still not open yet.

HOME SOCIAL CLUBS CARS RIVALS COMMUNITY PROGRESS MARKETPLACE

Thanks!

I think it has something to do with the festival levels, I can't remember exactly. Once you hit a certain festival level the tabs will unlock.

I think it has something to do with the festival levels, I can't remember exactly. Once you hit a certain festival level the tabs will unlock.

ok, thanks!

I see the highest level you can reach is 1000, do you get any rewards at all? Any benefit to reaching the highest level 1000?

I'm not sure why they wouldn't be unlocked for you, those get opened up very, very, very early in the game. With you being level 200, and not having access to that, it doesn't make sense.

Care to take a screen shot?

Here is the image:

344tlsn.jpg

It looks like you need to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold to unlock some functionality. I do not subscribe to the service and my game is the same (all festivals fully upgraded and level 425).

Edit: I just realized you are talking about the tabs and not the icons. Not sure what is causing the grey tabs, sorry.

Last edited:
All of your blacked out tabs are related to online content.

This could mean one of three things:
  1. The Forza servers are down (and this is an issue for everyone).
  2. Your connection is not reliable enough to reach the Forza servers.
  3. You don't have Xbox Live Gold (I'm speculating here as I always have Gold)

I'm now thinking it could be your privacy settings. My guess would be that you're blocking content shared by other players. Do you get suggestions for popular community created liveries when buying new cars?

You don't have Xbox Live Gold (I'm speculating here as I always have Gold)

See my edit above. Tabs are not locked without Gold subscription but several icons are, such as online adventure.

Last edited:
Back