All my cars have disappeared

England
England
Hi. 2 days ago I had maybe 100+ cars in my garage. Now all i have is the delux dlc cars. All my progress and money is still there but all my hard earned cars have disappeared in to cyber space. I called playstation support and we have tried numerous things to resolve the issue. Nothing worked. They now say there's nothing they can do about it. Is there anybody else who's had this issue and what's stopping it from happening again? I'e been grand theft auto'd. Any advice would be great . Thanks

Hi. 2 days ago I had maybe 100+ cars in my garage. Now all i have is the delux dlc cars. All my progress and money is still there but all my hard earned cars have disappeared in to cyber space. I called playstation support and we have tried numerous things to resolve the issue. Nothing worked. They now say there's nothing they can do about it. Is there anybody else who's had this issue and what's stopping it from happening again? I'e been grand theft auto'd. Any advice would be great . Thanks
Sorry about what had happen to your cars, and if your cars that disappeared because of no fault of your own. That should be playstation problem because the save is stored on their server.

Wow that blows, yeah this is what terrifies me about this game. If they lose it on the server we are toast. They really need to patch this so we can save them ourselves.

Was also wondering if they bust ppl farming the pit lane glitch to get money and cars and they removing the cars cause of that from people

If you haven’t been using the glitch techniques to make money, you should be able to get in touch with them surely. They can’t have an online based game without support

A very low comment coming from you.

It was only meant as a little bit of poking fun at the game, This however seemingly is one of the more worrysome glitches/bugs and makes me wish we could actually speak with someone from PD directly besides just Dr Kaz on twitter.

It was only meant as a little bit of poking fun at the game, This however seemingly is one of the more worrysome glitches/bugs and makes me wish we could actually speak with someone from PD directly besides just Dr Kaz on twitter.
I know :cheers:, I hope this disappearance of 100+ cars is very isolated, and not a virus going through the server.

I haven't really cared that GT Sport saves your game online thus far; however, if it's causing problems like this then that's a major issue. It sucks you lost all your cars mate. Hopefully it won't be too excruciating earning all of them back.

Look on the bright side, Atleast you don't have dupes anymore :sly:
Lol I had 99 Peugeot 208's

If you haven’t been using the glitch techniques to make money, you should be able to get in touch with them surely. They can’t have an online based game without support
I didn't even know there was a cheat glitch......... But I do now lol. All joking apart I can see this being a problem for others too. I'm going to contact the game makers as they can see in my livery section all my car paint jobs and dates I saved them.

I haven't really cared that GT Sport saves your game online thus far; however, if it's causing problems like this then that's a major issue. It sucks you lost all your cars mate. Hopefully it won't be too excruciating earning all of them back.
Cheers bud. I only need my gr3 jag if I'm honest. But I'm not going to take this robbery laying down. I just need to find the developer's contact now. Thanks again for the reply

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't have the exact same issue as yourself. However, I once did buy an Aston Martin DBS did a few test runs on it with custom racing. saved the game and closed it. logged on later in the day, and my Aston Martin DBS was missing. So I had to earn the money again and re-buy it.
The issue only happened to one car, and never happened again.

I Also have an issue with DLC's where the Delux DLC and Pre-order exclusive DLC are clashing. both have the Peugot LM race car. and both appear in my garage however one of them is greyed out and has an exclamation point in a triangle over it. when attempting to select it, it says i need to re-download the pack. however this doesn't help, and reinstating the licences hasn't fixed the issue. So i'm stuck with an annoying greyed out double car i can't remove.

I didn't have the exact same issue as yourself. However, I once did buy an Aston Martin DBS did a few test runs on it with custom racing. saved the game and closed it. logged on later in the day, and my Aston Martin DBS was missing. So I had to earn the money again and re-buy it.
The issue only happened to one car, and never happened again.

I Also have an issue with DLC's where the Delux DLC and Pre-order exclusive DLC are clashing. both have the Peugot LM race car. and both appear in my garage however one of them is greyed out and has an exclamation point in a triangle over it. when attempting to select it, it says i need to re-download the pack. however this doesn't help, and reinstating the licences hasn't fixed the issue. So i'm stuck with an annoying greyed out double car i can't remove.
There's definitely some issues with this game at the moment. Yesterday I was racing behind a car that was going round the track sideways. Hopefully a patch will come soon but it doesn't look good with me retrieving all my lost cars. I can't even claim on my insurance lol.

There's definitely some issues with this game at the moment. Yesterday I was racing behind a car that was going round the track sideways. Hopefully a patch will come soon but it doesn't look good with me retrieving all my lost cars. I can't even claim on my insurance lol.
My commiserations on your loss. :(

Just happened to me. Turned on the game and prompted me that my save file was corrupted and had to delete my settings. Game loaded and I noticed I still had my progress but all my liveries, suit/helmet liveries and all the cars I bought were missing. I only have the dlc cars and prize cars.

And now that I restarted the game, it's prompted me that my save file is corrupted once more. What is going on????

Just happened to me. Turned on the game and prompted me that my save file was corrupted and had to delete my settings. Game loaded and I noticed I still had my progress but all my liveries, suit/helmet liveries and all the cars I bought were missing. I only have the dlc cars and prize cars.
All your credits as well? I don't have many cars but i hope this isn't happening to me :nervous:. I have to take a screenshot of my cars, so i can buy them back again if this happens.

Last edited:
All your credits as well? I don't have many cars but i hope this isn't happening to me :nervous:.
No my credits and achievements are still there. It's just all my purchased cars and the cars i won / earned that are all gone. My delux dlc cars are still there . As is the livery paint job data. Millions of pounds of duplicates stolen too

My credits were still intact and my game progress as well but everything I created and purchased gone.

No my credits and achievements are still there. It's just all my purchased cars and the cars i won / earned that are all gone. My delux dlc cars are still there . As is the livery paint job data. Millions of pounds of duplicates stolen too

Yeah, this is a problem, worst must be the liveries i guess, i haven't made any car liveries yet, but it looks like it's quite a job, but i'm happy that the bug dosen't take away our credits, so at least we can buy the cars back without too much grinding,

Third time restarted and again prompting me to delete the corrupted data.
So the corrupt date is the data we have saved on our PS4? If it is, maybe wise to start to take backup to a usb stick? I'm going to start with that from now on.

The missing cars are technically still there. I was able to change into the cayman I purchased but it's livery was missing along with the car picture.

This had to happen the day I finally finished my Viper's livery. I was painstakingly checking the latest decals everyday lol

I restarted about ten times and it still prompts me about corrupted data....

Last edited:
The missing cars are technically still there. I was able to change into the cayman I purchased but it's livery was missing along with the car picture.
That's a bit awful, can you sell it and the other cars that is like that?

This had to happen the day I finally finished my Viper's livery. I was painstakingly checking the latest decals everyday lol

That's very unfortunate :boggled: i would probably look like this :mad: if it had happen to me :).

Yeah, this is a problem, worst must be the liveries i guess, i haven't made any car liveries yet, but it looks like it's quite a job, but i'm happy that the bug dosen't take away our credits, so at least we can buy the cars back without too much grinding,
Luckily i had dlc cars and some money.Some poor sod is going to have his garage wiped out and if they are skint they won't be able to continue the game on their current game save. I now got an e mail from ps technical where I had to send pictures of the problem . So at least they seem to be trying. They could just send me 50 million to keep me happy

Back