All my GT5 videos /latest: SLS - SSR5, F430 - Suzuka Rain, Pit Stop, Data Logger/

• Thread starter tekken90
  • 1,765 comments
Because Amar is listening to it at home via 5.1 surround,you are via a youtube camera recorded video... đź’ˇ

I have decent Onkyo / Jamo 5.1 set but I can immediately hear the same sound from Suzuka Rain F430 video - still the same awful shriek :yuck:

I have decent Onkyo / Jamo 5.1 set but I can immediately hear the same sound from Suzuka Rain F430 video - still the same awful shriek :yuck:

F430 sucks in real life anyway. I heard one the over day and it was horrible even my tone death mum agreed.

Thats niiice, thanks!
borat.jpg

F430 sucks in real life anyway. I heard one the over day and it was horrible even my tone death mum agreed.

I also like F355 sound much more, it's like the engine is singing!

Later models like F360 and F430 are just like two motorcycle R4's linked onto one crankshaft. But that doesn't mean they should sound like crap in the game which just happened in GT5.

Pat,its fine if you don't agree with what i wrote,but can you at least write why??...Imean,what in the world does eeeeeeer no even means??...

Thanks,

spy.

It's like: no, you are wrong. Also if he is listening in 5.1, the SOUND, is the same. Just check other videos of GT5P and you will understand. There is one in the other page.

From the Tekken video, F430 in GT5 is the same as the Prologue one. No discussions. :guilty:

F430 Sazuka Rain video.. look at the driverside window, when he is turning left the rain hits the window and when going strait or right the rain passes by it. Amazing details!

It's like: no, you are wrong. Also if he is listening in 5.1, the SOUND, is the same. Just check other videos of GT5P and you will understand. There is one in the other page.

From the Tekken video, F430 in GT5 is the same as the Prologue one. No discussions. :guilty:

Well ok,but Amar writes that he feels the sounds have improved listening on the same 5.1 sound setup at home where he also played Prologue...
What i meant with my first post whas that the sound experience is different when hearing it at home on your 5.1 setup,than listening to a video from youtube(not dolbydigital!!)...ok,the sound may have the same pitch,but if it come across better than Prologue (as Amar states) i have no reason to disbelieve him... đź‘Ť

But i guess we hear this ourselves next week ..... :)

Ciao.

spy.

Well ok,but Amar writes that he feels the sounds have improved listening on the same 5.1 sound setup at home where he also played Prologue...
What i meant with my first post whas that the sound experience is different when hearing it at home on your 5.1 setup,than listening to a video from youtube(not dolbydigital!!)...ok,the sound may have the same pitch,but if it come across better than Prologue (as Amar states) i have no reason to disbelieve him... đź‘Ť

But i guess we hear this ourselves next week ..... :)

Ciao.

spy.

:sly: maybe today...

Nice vid tekken đź‘Ť,SSR5 is just awesome,It reallly looks like a night drive in shibuya,I like to see that track on the day and maybe one day a SSR city race track(SSr5+SSr11+SRR7)

Back