All New GT4 Rally Photomode Competition Week 8

Ok, gang, seems the Rally Photomode Competition needed to be revamped a bit (a lot actually) So here goes.

Week 8 Theme:

ANY Japanese car on a dirt/gravel track.

Entry Deadline: Saturday 9 July Midnight

And here's the ALL NEW part....

The rules (even simpler).....

1. ONLY photomode pictures will be accepted. NO Photoshop, Photosuite or any other kind of enhancements allowed.

2. Use only your own pictures.

3. Use only Imageshack thumbnail links.

http://www.imageshack.us/

Attach a link to your picture using the one provided by Imageshack (Forum 1) to a Private Message and submit it to this GT Planet user:

gt4rallycomp

4. Only one valid entry per week per person. Once a valid entry has been submitted, it may not be changed.

5. In the spirit of fairness (and anonymity), please don't post your FINAL ENTRY in a thread of any kind until AFTER the winner has been selected. EDIT: Also, please don't post HM's.

6. A system will be used in which the winner of each week's competition will choose the theme and Top 20 for the next week's competition however, the winner WILL NOT be allowed to re-enter the competition until the following week. The Top 20 entries will be placed in a poll to select that week's winner.

7. As entries are received they will be posted here for your viewing pleasure.

Edit: Combined #'s 4 & 5

Final Entries:

BTW.....gt4rallycomp is me. :) I created a new user to facilitate the entries of this competition. Please leave some feedback about the new format and simplified rules. Thanks.

rule 4 & 5 could be made into one rule, imo.

wonder what sort of japanesse car ive that can be rallyed other than the wrc cars.

[edit - agreed ]

fwiw - i ran the pictures through photoshop. no editing was done other than use "save for web" in order to get images at or below 150k. otherwise i wouldnt be able to share with aol dial-up and images coming off the ps2 at 250k+ if thats not allowed, then ... sorry, boardband isnt available here.

[empty space]
HM

fwiw - i ran the pictures through photoshop. no editing was done other than use "save for web" in order to get images at or below 150k. otherwise i wouldnt be able to share with aol dial-up and images coming off the ps2 at 250k+ if thats not allowed, then ... sorry, boardband isnt available here.

*sigh* it's up to you swissbear but you worked so hard to make the entries anonymous, so I don't think HM's are a good idea. :indiff:

Zubicar
FINAL ENTRY

Honourable Mention

Good luck to all!

Attach a link to your picture using the one provided by Imageshack (Forum 1) to a Private Message and submit it to this GT Planet user:

gt4rallycomp

Please re-submit a DIFFERENT picture according to the rules. Thanks.

//. /. '/
*sigh* it's up to you swissbear but you worked so hard to make the entries anonymous, so I don't think HM's are a good idea. :indiff:

Please edit your post to remove the [empty space] HM's also.

Swissbear > I like the idea posting the submitted screens
so other people can compare and make a better shot
good way to make the competition more competitive 👍

When you say 'dirt/gravel track', do you mean that the car must be on the dirt/gravel or can it be on the tarmac section of the track?

Lots of entries this week. Guess the change in format helped a little. I know that I like to see how you now post the finals and keep them unknown. Lets hope some more finals come in. 👍 :)

I think it is also important that people shouldn't say they just submitted their entry
so no one knows who submitted which
If people discuss the quality of entries, it is perfectly fine, but the best part is to keep the competition alive

franz
I think it is also important that people shouldn't say they just submitted their entry
so no one knows who submitted which
If people discuss the quality of entries, it is perfectly fine, but the best part is to keep the competition alive

Yeah.

I think the quality of the _______ on _______ is great, don't you think? :P

Back