All original Bugatti Veyron 2-tone colors (pictures)

• Thread starter goukipau
  • 185 comments
Anyone willing to share? I have all but 3 veyrons:

Green M/Ebony M
Light Blue M/Gray Blue M
Titanium Gray M/Black M

If you're willing to pop any of these into your "share with friends" list, I'd be more that willing to send tickets or cars or paint chips or whatever your way.

FR me if you're interested...

I can help you out, I'm in need of a couple also.. I'll send u a friend request an put them up as soon as I'm home 👍

Sweet! In case you have multiple in the same color, I prefer stock, no tuning.

I'll take whatever I can get, though!

Last edited:
Which ones are you looking for? Let me know and I'll put them on share for you if you know how to permanently borrow...or I can send something else you're looking for.

Hey guys. I've been reading through this thread because I really want a red m/black m veyron. It's the veyron colour that I've always associated them with. I've been hunting through the UCD to no avail. If anybody could put one up to share and add me as a friend I would really appreciate it. Thanks all (:

Any suggestions on what color would really make the BV POP!? I have amid of the brown/brownish grey and its so blah !! Any solid colors (besides White) work wonders. What about if I used a Polarized ? Or Metalic ?

Hey, can i get in on this?! I have about four colored veyrons, i can share all mine if someone wants to share different colors. I also have the 09 ticket, other lvl tickets and year tickets, chrome gold and silver chrome paints and also 5727 for trade aswell or anything sendable or sharable! thanks in advance!

Back