bebetostr Messages 28 Messages beb_str Jan 24, 2011 #1 I searched but i could not found that answear. I wanted to know if someone please could tell us the list of all the possible cars that we can tune? Thx.
I searched but i could not found that answear. I wanted to know if someone please could tell us the list of all the possible cars that we can tune? Thx.
budious Messages 1,139 Messages budious Jan 24, 2011 #2 I think you can tune all of them to one degree or another, perhaps rephrase your question?
Slashzor308 (Banned) Messages 421 Messages Slashzor308 Jan 24, 2011 #3 If you meant Race Modifications, look here. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133094&highlight=RM+car+list
If you meant Race Modifications, look here. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133094&highlight=RM+car+list
bebetostr Messages 28 Messages beb_str Jan 24, 2011 #4 Slashzor308 If you meant Race Modifications, look here. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133094&highlight=RM+car+list Click to expand... Exactly Slashzor. Thx mate.
Slashzor308 If you meant Race Modifications, look here. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133094&highlight=RM+car+list Click to expand... Exactly Slashzor. Thx mate.