- 6
- M60secondhits
I notice that all 4 Ruf cars in gt6 have premium made body's but no interiors. These cars finally look great to make me want to driver them.
I think what he's trying to ask is if there is any reason as to why the RUF cars have a premium look since they have no interiors.I dont understand your question![]()
I was thinking why was that the RUF did not have the interior detail, since the RUF are such a iconic cars. Maybe PD already knows the date when the EA license to Porsche will expire and they want to include the intior for the Porsche only.as for many others; but i suspect the new rendering system mainly responsible for that...
either they had o update a few models ( not only ruff ) either the new rendering upgraded some cars more than other depending on how detailed they where before.
Feels like i'm driving inside of a cheap cardboard cut out box, it's so sad how can they have as cheap car like a Fits with a flushed out detailed interior, then you have as Ruf that is a quarter of a Million $'s.aniel Pinho, post: 9303841, member: 251615"]Not for me.
I use cockpit viSupdt "all dark" interior is unacceptable IMO.