All stars or World Champ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter El Gigante
  • 16 comments
  • 949 views

What do you think is harder?


  • Total voters
    27
El Gigante
WHat do you think is harder? Please let me know


World Champ :ouch:

All Stars was a breese compared to the WC. IMHO :dopey:
 
I agree. All stars was nowhere near as bad as people told me it was.
 
They're probably about the same (same cars, same tires, some different courses).

BUT, to get to All Stars you need to complete GTWC. GTWC is more difficult simply because it's the first race most people will have to race Group C/LMP cars.

It's a big learning curve.
 
GTWC was run on the wrong tracks. First of all, there were too many city circuits - fully half the championship was run on them. But I could live with 4 if they got rid of Opera Paris, it's bloody difficult in reverse with any normal car, let alone a snarling Group C/LMP beast.
 
I am currently doing the AS and must say it seems too easy compared to GTWC. I am using a slower car (jag xjr-9) than I did for GTWC (Speed 8) but since you don't have to pit (wellat least in the first 3 races which is what I have done) you can just drive balls out and win easily.
 
The question should be 'Which do you think is harder?'
 
Well the only race I lost out of the two was Hong Kong in the GTWC, so I guess I'd have to say that one's harder. But really, both of them were pretty easy.
 
The All Stars were so easy I let my B-spec have his second chance at driving.
 
Most defintly World Championship. I A-Spec it. In all stars i let DJ B-Spec go for it.
 
JTSnook.
Hong Kong was the only race in which i didnt come in 1st place too. i dont enjoy that track at all.
Dont think i ever will either.

I Think Gtwc was a lot harder but i didnt use the correct tires and had to race a complete lap with Red tires on nearly every race.

that seems like ages ago now and i only dun 40%
 
JTSnooks
Well the only race I lost out of the two was Hong Kong in the GTWC, so I guess I'd have to say that one's harder. But really, both of them were pretty easy.


yes, the race at Hong Kong is REALLY tough to beat. I never catch up to the leader, I always end up at 2nd place. Probably the hardest race in the series.
 
speedy_samurai
The question should be 'Which do you think is harder?'

Of all the grammar errors to choose from, why go to the trouble of commenting on a question that used a "what" instead of a "which"? :confused:

Then again, why go to the trouble of commenting on somone commenting ... :boggled:

Anway, GTWC was harder because it was first - the fastest series up to that point. <- I don't know if using a dash followed by an incomplete sentence is grammatically correct either. :D
 
Back