All the prize car colours are here

• Thread starter gumpy
  • 70 comments
The 1.6 MX5/Miata you win from the GT World Championship has a hardtop roof fitted when you race with it.
This list should stay on the first page anyway.

Uncle Harry
The 1.6 MX5/Miata you win from the GT World Championship has a hardtop roof fitted when you race with it.

Really? that sounds... good. I like the hardtops better :dopey:

Uncle Harry
This list should stay on the first page anyway.

Yeah it should. I read through the whole thread, and like, it said that someone had made it sticky but then it got un-sticky.. whats up wit that? 👎 it might reduce unnesicary threads, like the one I posted about F1 variations.

This list is excellent man! I use it all the time to collect some unique colors!

But one thing you can add to the list is:

CHEVEROLET CAMARO RACE CAR - Also available in PURPLE! (really cool) :sly:

KongValeJohn
This list is excellent man! I use it all the time to collect some unique colors!

But one thing you can add to the list is:

CHEVEROLET CAMARO RACE CAR - Also available in PURPLE! (really cool) :sly:

are you sure its purple? i have a dark blue one that may seem purple if i change my tv's tint. does anyone have a purple AND a blue one? this would confirm this.

also, i noticed the list says the Nismo GTR LM Road Car which you win in Pro FR is white. I just won it and it looks silver to me... Does anyone have a white one? or is the list just wrong?

Considering this list was compiled nearly 2 years ago, it may have some inaccuracies.

I have the GTR LM car and yes, it is silver.

AO

I have an Evo 5 in Nayez Blue Pearl and an Elise 190 in Lightning Blue, it's a shame you get these colours in any other game because I would buy them straight away. Beautiful colours:tup::).

Here's a Black F/090S. Gameshark modified the HP to... what you see here:

picture.php

Here are more F1 rides:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one I don't remember where I got it from:

picture.php

And here's a rare-colo(u)red NSX: Boulder Opal Blue:

picture.php

Last edited: