Sofo Messages 104 Copenhagen Messages Sofo2409 May 14, 2014 #1 Is give seasonal races a chance. I don't get it why we're left with time trials, that get harder and harder and no bigger fees.
Is give seasonal races a chance. I don't get it why we're left with time trials, that get harder and harder and no bigger fees.
ryzno Slowest of the Fastest!! (Banned) Messages 5,588 Dahlonega, GA Messages ryzno May 14, 2014 #2 Well I see they released a drift trial. I'm surprised the drift boys aren't jumping in joy about it. Just be patient with a Drift Trial released, they are hopefully working on a seasonal race.
Well I see they released a drift trial. I'm surprised the drift boys aren't jumping in joy about it. Just be patient with a Drift Trial released, they are hopefully working on a seasonal race.
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal May 14, 2014 #3 Drift trial is not my cup of thea .... I can't drift.