All X1s, Standards, Premiums, LMs, RMs, Tickets, etc for your STANDARD CARS

  • Thread starter Thread starter TwinsPoppa
  • 1,060 comments
  • 47,141 views
MoLiEG - I PMed you lets trade right now please.

I will work my way down the list and try to fit in more than 5 but no guarantees tonight.
 
I will try to get you in tonight but at this time I can't tell you. if you need tio make another trade - do it. We can trade tomorrow.

tonight would be awesome, looks like n00kz didnt have the car you were lookin for.
 
I also forgot to mention my PSN was AngelZ-16 since i have one for GTP and one for other stuff.
 
Thanks for the trade. Highly recommended.👍
 
did you still want the denso sard supra? I have one ready to trade and im on gt5 now..
 
Yellow X1 for o9 Playstation Audi LMS with 0 miles?
 
Tonight I can send XJ9 race car or audi R8 LMS or 787b or Carbon X1.

Tomorrow I will have alot of other cars available.
 
Thanks for following up Twins.. , The Diablo has been sent!
 
5 Star Service!! Car Delivered in Pristine Condition

Thanks TP!
 
yea trade was QUICK, very appreciated and with 0 miles!:D
 
Getting ready for the next trading session. Added more X1 colors & race cars. Will be adding tickets & paint later.

Also, added ALOT of STANDARD cars I'm looking for - way more opportunities for trades!

Post now to get in the next sessions.
 
wedding racer 2 sent you a PM. You get 1st choice of the 10 slots.

Please tell me which slot & item, etc. New X1 colors so you might want something than the #2 light silver you picked prior.
 
Muehlbacher57 PM sent. You pick second.

Trade was for your Audi R8 Race Car '01.
 
Louis1-0-1 PM sent.

If still interested, post now. You have 3rd pick so far.
 
MarcosChelas PM sent. You have 4th pick.

Let me know.
 
ValeRossi46 PM sent. Your 5th in line.

Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) '00
 
ValeRossi46 PM sent. Your 5th in line.

Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) '00

So when will we be able to trade?? if its tonight add Jboss1986 psn
 
1) Slot number & item you want within that slot.
2) Your trade item you are offering.
3) Trade timeframe
4) PSN ID you want me to send your item.

1:Any colored 0 mile X1 (Not Carbon) So I'm not sure which slot.
2: Gerseph - White/Light Green (used), White/Blue (new), White (n)
Spare1981 - Red (u), Orange (n), White (u)
Spare1982 - Black/Silver (Refreshers + new), Black/Yellow (Rn)
3: Depends on which color you want. Gerseph (20th) spare1981 (19th) spare1982 (18th).
4:Whichever account you receive from is where I want it sent. (Nice and simple)
 
So when will we be able to trade?? if its tonight add Jboss1986 psn

Its for tomorrow night right after the trade reset (7pmEST see first post). I can't trade until then.
 
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car




for ur

#4 = Gunmetal Grey / Dark Grey

or

#6 = Matte Black ?
 
1) Slot number & item you want within that slot.
2) Your trade item you are offering.
3) Trade timeframe
4) PSN ID you want me to send your item.

1:Any colored 0 mile X1 (Not Carbon) So I'm not sure which slot.
2: Gerseph - White/Light Green (used), White/Blue (new), White (n)
Spare1981 - Red (u), Orange (n), White (u)
Spare1982 - Black/Silver (Refreshers + new), Black/Yellow (Rn)
3: Depends on which color you want. Gerseph (20th) spare1981 (19th) spare1982 (18th).
4:Whichever account you receive from is where I want it sent. (Nice and simple)

I don't pay attention to what has 0 miles so couldn't tell you.
What car from my wanted list do you have to trade? I'll put you in the queue as 6th.
 
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car




for ur

#4 = Gunmetal Grey / Dark Grey

or

#6 = Matte Black ?

Sorry check the first post. I don't have those colors. Only the ones listed under the SLOTS (1 through 10).
 
Its for tomorrow night right after the trade reset (7pmEST see first post). I can't trade until then.

ahhh ok. well send it to my YamiR46 psn thats on this user. i will be available tomorrow.
 
yay metalic purple for my nomad diablo slot 8 please
 
Back