All you gear wanted can trade anything.

• Thread starter TimothyL
  • 244 comments
Ok planned you in bud ๐Ÿ‘ And thanks! :sly: Maybe that I can send the first and second of july depending on what I have to do on those days! If i can I'll send you more cars but otherwise you certainly got those 3 already ;)

Received Horns and Helmets from genuino ๐Ÿ‘ OP and MyGT updated as usual ๐Ÿ‘

Ok, we have a deal. Thanks. ๐Ÿ‘

Sent warp drive lids, also as a bonus suits completed Blaze, Checquered & Chicane.

Thanks my friend received them ๐Ÿ‘ Sure you don't want something? :D

@soundtiger95
Fixed ๐Ÿ‘ it was night over here so I'm not constantly emptying my inbox :P

Thanks my friend received them ๐Ÿ‘ Sure you don't want something? :D

@soundtiger95
Fixed ๐Ÿ‘ it was night over here so I'm not constantly emptying my inbox :P

Yeah I'm all good buddy thanks anyway, looks like you still got along way to go so pick your next 3 sets my friend & I will send them ASAP.

Do you have any paints in these colors?

2h5mjbk.jpg

Yeah I'm all good buddy thanks anyway, looks like you still got along way to go so pick your next 3 sets my friend & I will send them ASAP.

Yea man I know :scared: And I'm leaving on the third of July :scared: So I'm going to collect the rest after I'm back, was hoping I could finish it before I left ๐Ÿ‘Ž
But here 3 sets :

Suits Woodland :
1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 33 34

Suits Slider :
2 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 30 32 33 34

Suits Flame :
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 17 18 20 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Thanks a lot for your great help ๐Ÿ‘

@pritchardqs
Do you have colour names for those?

Sent you some random suits, don't have that many on that account. Let's try to get you as far as possible until July 3rd:tup::)

Sent you some random suits, don't have that many on that account. Let's try to get you as far as possible until July 3rd:tup::)

Already received them my friend! ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks a loy :D And haha yes we will see and otherwise I'll continue when I return :lol:

Hi buddy looks like you got a lot of sends coming in I've been 2/2 days with your box being full. If you get a chance try & keep it clear tonight as I'm busy all weekend & don't send gear on those days, if not will catch up when you get back.

Emptied my inbox! Sorry guys have been very busy lately! :scared: Thank for all the help! I'll try emptiyng it more oftn from now! ๐Ÿ‘

Received all :sly: And FINALLY updated the OP and MyGT! Sorry for my absence lately :nervous: Thanks for all the help :D The list has already shrunk a lot! ๐Ÿ‘ Inbox is empty so you can send what you want right now!

Received all :sly: And FINALLY updated the OP and MyGT! Sorry for my absence lately :nervous: Thanks for all the help :D The list has already shrunk a lot! ๐Ÿ‘ Inbox is empty so you can send what you want right now!

Tim, I will start sending again what you need on the OP on Saturday night. ๐Ÿ‘

Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 Sent to finman30387 ๐Ÿ‘

Sent you a bit of everything... I dont expect to receive nothing in return... :)

Thanks my friend received them :sly:

Tim, I will start sending again what you need on the OP on Saturday night. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks bud, just emptied my inbox and updated the OP and MyGT ๐Ÿ‘ Going to sleep right now so I'll empty it again in the morning ๐Ÿ‘

Sent second car to finmann ๐Ÿ‘ @finmann please check the OP first before sending, so you don't waste trade slots on something I already have ;)

Hi, buddy. I just sent you the Fast Rain & Glitter Helmets set you needed in the OP + Blaze 28 & Foehn 17, 24, 31.

Please confirm receipt and update your 1st page.

๐Ÿ‘ :cheers:

Yes my friend how many of them would you like? And what can you offer? :)

How many would you be able to send me?

I have all of these items:

Helmets

Fast Rain 32
Glitter 22
Gravity 10
Gravity 18
Reinforced 5
Reinforced 14
Reinforced 21
Reinforced 22
Reinforced 29
Selene 27
Small Jaw 11
Small Jaw 15
Small Jaw 17
Small Jaw 23
Small Jaw 26
Small Jaw 34
Spinning Ball 1
Spinning Ball 13
Storm Line 5
Storm Line 19
Trickster 12
Trickster 21
Trickster 23
Trickster 33
Wonderland 9
Wonderland 31

Suits

Bicolor I 11
Double Stripe 3
Double Stripe 14
Double Stripe 29
Double Stripe Pro 12
Double Stripe Pro 26
Grid Mesh 1
Grid Mesh 6
Grid Mesh 7
Grid Mesh 8
Grid Mesh 14
Grid Mesh 31
Grid Mesh 33
Ripple 22
Ripple 30
Saturn 23
Scorpion 03
Scorpion 21
Sidewinder 34
Spiral 4
Swell 14
Swell 16
Swell 23
Thunder 11
Thunder 14
Titan 23

Hi, buddy. I just sent you the Fast Rain & Glitter Helmets set you needed in the OP + Blaze 28 & Foehn 17, 24, 31.

Please confirm receipt and update your 1st page.

๐Ÿ‘ :cheers:

Thanks my friend received them :sly: Updated the OP and MyGT ๐Ÿ‘ Inobx is also empty right now so everybody can send again ๐Ÿ‘

@pritchardqs
Add me on PSN and I'll send you 5 each day as long as you want (leaving the third of July ;) )

Also received MC from soundtiger95 and genuino ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks! :sly:

Back