All You Need - Cars Max HP Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter BoostedM3
  • 220 comments
  • 132,342 views
Maserati Gran Turismo S '08 - 678BHP/7600rpm

A warning, don't tune your Maserati to Engine Tuning Stage 3, you need an extra gear, because everytime you reach the top speed, you reach the rev limit and the speed just goes up and down, nightmare on Daytona.

Custom gearbox set to highest speed, problem sorted :)
 
Currently have 884bhp@7400 rpm from my fully modded RS6 not sure about the torque but it arrives @6900 rpm.
 
High End Performance G37
660HP/7900RPM
440ft-lb/7400RPM
 
Someone was bitching about how the supras max hp is lower than in previous versions of the game. I think that in this game they should look at real world reachables for example there are deff supras out there hitting the 1000hp mark so let that be an option however at the same time make it like a stage 4kit that has huge amounts of turbo lag and is almost unusable in mid low rpm.

At the same time some of these cars are are going over the amounts of hp that they should be able to achieve. Also I may be incorrect but in Forza don't parts for certain cars cost more for others? It should NOT cost the same to get a 400hp civic motor as it does to get a 1200hp veyron engine.

Also missing is engine swaps. I love the realistic engine swapping in Forza. For example you can put a prelude H22a into a civic which is possible in real life. You can also put a WRX motor into an old school porchse which is possible in real life.

OH WELL
 
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quatro'09 - 887 HP / 8900rpm - 1313kg / 570 ft-lb/7400rpm
 
That is a nice list..

I still think its weird we cant mount multiple turbos (seen skylines on the internet with 4 turbos... bugatti veyron has 4?)

I are disappoint!
 
Updated my list on the first page.
 
Why do my cars change horsepower all the time like before a race I had 975 hp then I had like 948 hp then after the next race like 955 why????
 
Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
881BHP/6900rpm
111kgfm/4900rpm

Silverado SST Concept '02
628BHP/5700rpm
94kgfm/5600rpm

MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89
1022BHP/8000rpm
100kgfm/5500rpm
 
Why do my cars change horsepower all the time like before a race I had 975 hp then I had like 948 hp then after the next race like 955 why????

Over time engines become worn and lose power. It just needs an overhaul and, perhaps, an oil change.
 
Little Update:
Ferrari California 654 bhp
Dodge Challenger '08 776 bhp
 
Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09
895HP/8900rpm
575ft-lbs/7400rpm

Edged you out by just a hair Kenshao!

Personal favortie car:

Vw Lupo GTI Cup Car '03
211HP/7000rpm
164ft-lbs/5500rpm

Also Maxed out

Vw Beetle 1100 Standard '49

85HP/4700rpm
102ft-lbs/3900rpm

Since I'm sure most of you never would think about doing up the old air-cooled Vw's I'll update as I do them :)
 
Update:

Vw Sambabus '62
192Hp/4400rpm
230ft-lbs/4400rpm

Not bad for an old air cooled! Curious to see what the HP will hit after break in.
 
Buick Special '62 is 857 hp for me.
 
Update:

Vw Sambabus '62
192Hp/4400rpm
230ft-lbs/4400rpm

Not bad for an old air cooled! Curious to see what the HP will hit after break in.

200bhp Sambabus? Oh, I am all over that :dopey:
 
Anyone know how fast a lotus elise race modded is?
Handling wise as well?
will i compete with 550bhp cars?
 
Car: Toyota Aristo V300 '00 Vertex Edition

Power: 639BHP@4900rpm
Torque: 94kgfm@4900rpm
Weight: 1367kg

Does alright against all cars unless they have 800hp+ then I'm in trouble. The top speed isn't really the best either......around 335km/h (209mph) top speed.
 
Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09

893HP/6900rpm
819ft-lb/4900rpm
 
You should create another thread which includes the Power/Weight ratios 👍
 
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67: 546hp at 6300 RPM / 666Nm at 5000 RPM / 1000 kg
 
Cobra 427 '66
- 706HP/6900rpm
- 681ft-lb/4400rpm

----------------------------

Corvette Convertible (C3) '69
- 570HP/5400rpm
- 660ft-lb/3900rpm

----------------------------

Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00
- 389HP/5900rpm
- 306ft-lb/5400rpm

----------------------------

Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro Chrome Line
- 835HP/8700rpm
- 551ft-lb/7200rpm
 
Back