• Tight Section?

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • "Big/fast" Section?

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just want to clarify this will be the correct time conversion ? :P

9390497234_e98172d100_h.jpg

well i am hoping its correct.Ill try and be on all weekend n see what the situation is.But as it states above 630 GMT should be 4am CST.Oh the joys of timezones

Slab will be ahead a day if I'm correct. I didn't even know it was happening till I joined a friend and saw the lobby name.

Didn't make it past top 8, but that no practice and a car on a wheel tune. Atleast the Guy that beat me went on to win!

Slab will be ahead a day if I'm correct. I didn't even know it was happening till I joined a friend and saw the lobby name.

Didn't make it past top 8, but that no practice and a car on a wheel tune. Atleast the Guy that beat me went on to win!

You did well considering you have been very distant.

GreazyTee
You did well considering you have been very distant.

Yea been a few weeks. I'm going to try and get on more, just hard finding time.

Yea been a few weeks. I'm going to try and get on more, just hard finding time.

Tell me about it, if only I didn't have to work lol. Pred save my spot I'm goin to sign up just need to find the time.

GreazyTee
Look at Just One as inspiration

Reddee
Tell me about it, if only I didn't have to work lol. Pred save my spot I'm goin to sign up just need to find the time.

If I'm not working I'm spending time with my son. Ill be on most during the weekends then weekdays.just working alot trying to get a house since my lease is up in three months.

PSN: KDF_Proximity
HP: 505
Car: BMW 135i
PP: N/A
Team: Kyouto Dori Factory
Controller or Wheel: G25
Steering Lock (Yes/No): No

How many points are deducted for missing clipping point 3? Because after a few of us spent 3 hours on it last night, I learned you either have to slow down way to much or ruin the entry into cp4.

Yeah I can do it like that but your dropping to at least 30 to ride it without going off onto grass at end which is gonna be hard for lower powered cars to carry momentum for the banked turn

Well it's gonna effect others I mean last weeks winner has trouble with the same clip

That's his problem lol, i tested it with Lerk and We had no problem, could be the grip from the vette's Rear Tyers. I tested it with a Nissan 200sx s13 352hp no problem. Just practic ;)

lspredator
That's his problem lol, i tested it with Lerk and We had no problem, could be the grip from the vette's Rear Tyers. I tested it with a Nissan 200sx s13 352hp no problem. Just practic ;)

Still gonna overcome and become, winner again. :lol:

The section gets easy after a couple of practice sessions but its not really that enjoyable.

Back