Almost hit a guy standing on the track

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dose555
  • 20 comments
  • 1,853 views
Proof @ :06. I was prepared to go all GTA5 on him the next time around, but sadly he was gone.



Now that's strange. I would've like to have seen the outcome if you had hit him.
 
It's alllll part of the realism...
_82228062_man_run_track.jpg
 
But remember that you have to stay at the scene until the police arrive. That really takes a hit on your lap times.

Now that's hilarious :lol:
 
Man, I'm glad someone got video of this. It happened to me way back in December, same track and same spot, but he was gone when I tried to view the replay. My guy was there during an Arcade Mode race, walking across the track toward the inside wall. Judging from his path, and where your track invader is, they must be glitching down from the pedestrian walkway.
 
What the......:lol::lol::lol:
 
This reminds me of an old glitch from GT4.
tmp_28796-20180430_174723751518588.png
 
It's alllll part of the realism...
_82228062_man_run_track.jpg
I remember when that happened, poor guy had mental health issues and thought his ticket allowed him to have a go in the car. He was arrested in the pitlane whilst trying to get into the Ferrari garage.
 
I remember when that happened, poor guy had mental health issues and thought his ticket allowed him to have a go in the car. He was arrested in the pitlane whilst trying to get into the Ferrari garage.
The most memorable man on track, I saw, was the old Hockenheim layout. Watched that live. Crazy to see that.
 
Back