Proof @ :06. I was prepared to go all GTA5 on him the next time around, but sadly he was gone.
Call police if hit himNow that's strange. I would've like to have seen the outcome if you had hit him.
Call police if hit him![]()
But remember that you have to stay at the scene until the police arrive. That really takes a hit on your lap times.
The game is haunted.
Ghost cars aren't enough apparentlyThe game is haunted.
I remember when that happened, poor guy had mental health issues and thought his ticket allowed him to have a go in the car. He was arrested in the pitlane whilst trying to get into the Ferrari garage.It's alllll part of the realism...
![]()
The most memorable man on track, I saw, was the old Hockenheim layout. Watched that live. Crazy to see that.I remember when that happened, poor guy had mental health issues and thought his ticket allowed him to have a go in the car. He was arrested in the pitlane whilst trying to get into the Ferrari garage.