Alpine | OP under Construction |

  • Thread starter Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 683 comments
  • 49,475 views
I legit quit right now, and thats not because of myself but because my wheel gave up on me already, the force feedback lags like 🤬 and when that happens my wheel freezes for a few sec making me lose control everytime
I want to laugh but then again I broke my G27.
 
Are you sure it's not pit lag? You can try unplugging it for a couple minutes and let it reset.
 
First test drive of the GNX on the designated section for our comp, and I must say... I'm impressed. It handles not unlike the Aston Martin DB7/XKR '99. Its heavy and has a lot of torque on low rpm turbo, and I loveeee my torque. :lol: Can't wait to see how the competition will turn out @CheladaJr.
 
I legit quit right now, and thats not because of myself but because my wheel gave up on me already, the force feedback lags like 🤬 and when that happens my wheel freezes for a few sec making me lose control everytime

What's your FFB settings & sensitivity?
 
Legit dude you just need to put up and shut up :lol:

I swear every 3rd post is about you quitting bro, just keep practicing 👍
 
Legit dude you just need to put up and shut up :lol:

I swear every 3rd post is about you quitting bro, just keep practicing 👍
Its no use bro, my wheel FFB lags making my wheel freeze, i got no choice
 
Yooo cheers for the welcome! Havent been on GTP for a while so thought I'd show my face :D
 
For the main page:
PSN: OHH_OUI
Age: 21
Favorite Drifter(s): Keiichi Tsuchiya, of course
Motto: ohhhhhhh oui!
Wheel or DS3: DS3
 
Its no use bro, my wheel FFB lags making my wheel freeze, i got no choice

What wheel do you have? DFGT? I've never had that problem with my wheel fresh new outta the box so get it refunded or something.
 
What wheel do you have? DFGT? I've never had that problem with my wheel fresh new outta the box so get it refunded or something.
Yea DFGT, I dont know wtf is wrong with it
 
Alpine members:there is a club event on the 5th I believe that is for team photos for the OP and facebook, if you need the club info please contact Quinten or myself
Cant take part in it xD, unless its only standing pics, cuz im still 🤬 at drifting
 
I never had this problem with my DFGT… you may need to send it back if its freezing.
Its not freezing anymore, i found the problem xD, i hit the curbs a lot xD then it feels like it lags
 
Its not freezing anymore, i found the problem xD, i hit the curbs a lot xD then it feels like it lags
If you're still using the SC300 the stock gearbox is the best to use if anyone hasn't told you yet.
 
Its not freezing anymore, i found the problem xD, i hit the curbs a lot xD then it feels like it lags

Why don't you try overturning the wheel when you touch the curb?
 
Why don't you try overturning the wheel when you touch the curb?
Im on max counter as soon as I hit the curb

If you're still using the SC300 the stock gearbox is the best to use if anyone hasn't told you yet.
I'm using the stock one


As a little extra for the Skyline fans here here an old video of Levi Clarke in his custom built R32.4
 
What car will I need to purchase to get dat matte team colour?
 
Team colours are matte black body with any colour rim:hint chrome colours go really well
 
Back