[ALV] GT300 Casual Race NightFinished 

• Thread starter Elias623
  • 10 comments
United States
New Jersey
RacingRoman23R

14644193552_cec9058cfc.jpg

Time to spice things up a bit and race with these low powered but high downforce Japanese pocket rockets! We will be using GTArena’s specs for the GT300 class (315/1180KG) on Race Hards. We will be hosting pick up races for the first hour or so and then a big surprise either an hour later or 12 to a room. Want to know what this surprise will be? Why don’t you come out Thursday night and find out! Event is on Thursday July 17, 2014 7:30PM EST

Signup Its simple!
1. Post below
2. Add RacingRoman23R to your friends list with title ALV CRN THU

Host
RacingRoman23R

Please ensure that you have on your PSN friend list

Car Information
GT300 Race Cars
315HP/1180KG
Race Hard Tires
Tuning allowed/No Nitrous/No engine and/or turbo mods
Track Information
flags.gif

1st track - Nurburgring GP/F
After - last place picks track

Race Information
7:30PM EST start
First Race/Fastest First with false start check
All races after - reverse grid with false start check

*Either at 8:30 or 12 racers in the room there will be a surprise race*

Lobby Information

Host - RacingRoman (PSN ID RacingRoman23R)
Practice/Race Format
Public Lobby
Tyre Wear & Fuel = Fast
Aids On (except Skid recovery and Active steering)
ABS Allowed
Racing line ON
Slipstream REAL
Track Edge Grip Low
Boost OFF
Penalty OFF
Mech Damage OFF

:gtpflag:See everyone on track :cheers:

Hej Elias,
something for me, I love the GT300 cars, but Time of the race's killing me in Poland will be 1:30 am, but I'll try to hold out so you can sing me up for the race :D if I'm not there, it means that I fell asleep in a chair in the best :lol::lol::lol:

Hej Elias,
something for me, I love the GT300 cars, but Time of the race's killing me in Poland will be 1:30 am, but I'll try to hold out so you can sing me up for the race :D if I'm not there, it means that I fell asleep in a chair in the best :lol::lol::lol:

No worries we have a few racers in ireland staying up for this one.if you cant make it no worries follow my sig for other future events as well as gtp

Got GT6 and would like to race against others, would like to join your race tomorrow night if that's okay? I googled it and found it will be about 11.30pm my time here in Australia. I have added RacingRoman23R on the PSN and hope to see you all there.

Hey there Michael I accepted your friend request on PSN. 11:30PM in austrailia? I know 7:30PM est to England is about 12:30am GMT. You might be a half day ahead (I have a friend in Perth Australia and hes exactly 12hours ahead of me)

i know what the surprise race is........tank cars on Nurburg at night in the rain with comfort hards pit very fast for 24 hours

Back