That's just not necessary.
This seems to be the theme of this website. for every post there must be at least one negative comment for every post.
That's just not necessary.
Your welcome, but he is right.
Its idiotic becuse the only car that is need is the best one (American Club Racer)
Its idiotic becuse the only car that is needed is the best and most charismatic one (American Club Racer)
mechwarriorI fail to see how someone is classified as an idiot for simply owning many virtual cars of their liking.
It's like saying you're an idiot for not properly punctuating your sentence, oh wait a minute; that does make you an idiot, idiot.
Its idiotic becuse the only car that is needed is the best and most charismatic one (American Club Racer)
the vipers is a beast at daytona with alot of vettes gtrs and gts trying vainly to keep up, i have all the vipers in the game and 5 or 6 of the ACR
veyron1001An enzo will cruise past a viper on daytona.
For the price of one enzo you can enjoy so much cars, funnier than the enzo. The enzo is so overrated, not worth the million dollar price tag.
veyron1001You would be surprised on how much technology cost.
I bet you'd love to have some V8 Amc gremlin in your gt5 garage!
I have few vipers too, since the very first Viper rt/10 in the 90ies i love that car. Too bad the v10 sound in the game is not like the RL car.
My dad used to have one 302c.i. Gremlin and one Javelin ( don't remember which V8 for that one) but it was something like 44x c.i. maybe
AMCNUTAww... your dad's a lucky man!I'd like one of the stock-looking Gremlins stuffed with a 401 under the hood - it could be one of the ultimate sleepers! Actually, I'm sure there's a challenge in there somewhere: how much modification does a Gremlin have to undertake to beat a Viper?
Javelins are nice cars - was his one of the early ones or was it a post '71? Occasionally I browse through the local classified for AMCs - the Javelins and AMXs have appreciated quite a bit! I could get a really nice Concord on the cheap, though...