Am I A Viper Addict ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 54 comments
  • 4,538 views
Damn that's a lot of vipers. Right now I have 8 of them I think (only counting in my head) and there all different. I'm only missing one of the team Orcera (spelling?) ones since there is two. The ACR is the fastest at 1020hp and 250mph no drafting. Also I bought two SRT10's one for racing and another for drifting and I gotta say it is awesome to drift. I'm pretty good at drifting, but no where near the best and still managed 10,000+ points at Tskuba
 
Your welcome, but he is right.
Its idiotic becuse the only car that is need is the best one (American Club Racer)

It isnt exactly idiotic, if the OP likes the car he likes them, its his choice, just because the ACR Viper is the best dosent mean it might be the best in his eyes. Yes 100+ vipers is bordering on insane [and congratulations to the OP for even having enough money to get them all :lol: ] but everyone plays the game differently, some people like to collect many versions of their favourite car or just want to race their way to victory in the 'best' cars. GT5 is about open-ness, and this is just another way of showing it. :)
 
Its idiotic becuse the only car that is needed is the best and most charismatic one (American Club Racer)

The ACR wouldn't do very well in a SRT-10, Z06, GT race. It wouldn't be able to enter.

Racing isn't about going fast, it's about going as fast as the rules permit.
 
I thought it was bad that I had 7... :p
 
And I thought I was a huge Viper fan... with only 3 Vipers on my garage LOL :dopey:

Viper FTW!!! 👍
 
Yes you are most definately a Viper Addict.

My guilty obsession is collecting E46 BMW M3's of which I now have 45. I'd of had alot more by now but I can only buy them when they appear in the UCD :)
 
You're a Viper fanatic fosho. I like Vipers, very sex car excellent designing with great pedigree and history. Just about any shot of the Viper on any given track is amazing. It's a car Americans should be proud of! I have 1 Viper SRT-10 convertible... handles like a dream and goes like theres no tomorrow, and its pretty rare in the UCD but youre collection puts mine to shame.
 
haha well if you're a viper addict, im an impreza/evo addict. i have like 30 each of em ^_^
 
mechwarrior
I fail to see how someone is classified as an idiot for simply owning many virtual cars of their liking.

It's like saying you're an idiot for not properly punctuating your sentence, oh wait a minute; that does make you an idiot, idiot.

Semi colon well done sir! "I use those everyday man" said me!

110 vipers wow, that seems a little crazy, I won't say idiotic as iv already had a warning, but why?
 
and i thought i was bad with 12 stock and 2 tuned Camaro SS 2010s and 9 ZR1s and 8 Z06s..
 
Its idiotic becuse the only car that is needed is the best and most charismatic one (American Club Racer)

Sorry but my (and many others) '03 SRT-10 will disagree with you on that one. The only thing the ACR is good for is grinding Indy in the American Championship, each race basically pays for another Viper. :cool: That, and dragging at SSR7.
 
the vipers is a beast at daytona with alot of vettes gtrs and gts trying vainly to keep up, i have all the vipers in the game and 5 or 6 of the ACR

An enzo will cruise past a viper on daytona.
 
veyron1001
An enzo will cruise past a viper on daytona.

For the price of one enzo you can enjoy so much cars, funnier than the enzo. The enzo is so overrated, not worth the million dollar price tag.
 
For the price of one enzo you can enjoy so much cars, funnier than the enzo. The enzo is so overrated, not worth the million dollar price tag.

You would be surprised on how much technology cost.
 
veyron1001
You would be surprised on how much technology cost.

Maybe but put a german brand make on the car and you can cut the price in half. You pay for the oh so fabulous Ferrari name.
 
SL600 or SL 65 AMG > Viper? I know they're heavier, but they're a bout 100hp stronger!
 
I bet you'd love to have some V8 Amc gremlin in your gt5 garage!

I have few vipers too, since the very first Viper rt/10 in the 90ies i love that car. Too bad the v10 sound in the game is not like the RL car.

Oh, I'd probably have to start a new save file just to store my AMC collection were they to appear in the game!:sly: But yeah, that would instantly make GT5 50x greater... I should write PD a list of all the cool old AMCs and other classics they ought to include!:dopey:

I'm a big Viper fan, though. I really love the awesome performance, menacing looks, and all-round bang for the buck it offers.. To me it's one of the best looking cars ever to come out, ever... bar none. Dodge really hit the nail on the head with that one - I'm saddened to see the current one bow out.

viper.gif
Long Live the Viper!
viper.gif
 
My dad used to have one 302c.i. Gremlin and one Javelin ( don't remember which V8 for that one) but it was something like 44x c.i. maybe
 
I've been keeping away from the viper so I don't end up collecting loads of them I have the acr but that's it my garage is tiny right now but I keep having to avoid the dodge dealership so I don't spend all my money on them.

I once had 4 xj13s does that make me an addict since they cost a total of 80mil or did owning every old race car make me an addict to classic race cars?
 
My dad used to have one 302c.i. Gremlin and one Javelin ( don't remember which V8 for that one) but it was something like 44x c.i. maybe

Aww... your dad's a lucky man!:drool: I'd like one of the stock-looking Gremlins stuffed with a 401 under the hood - it could be one of the ultimate sleepers! Actually, I'm sure there's a challenge in there somewhere: how much modification does a Gremlin have to undertake to beat a Viper?:sly:

Javelins are nice cars - was his one of the early ones or was it a post '71? Occasionally I browse through the local classified for AMCs - the Javelins and AMXs have appreciated quite a bit! I could get a really nice Concord on the cheap, though...
 
AMCNUT
Aww... your dad's a lucky man!:drool: I'd like one of the stock-looking Gremlins stuffed with a 401 under the hood - it could be one of the ultimate sleepers! Actually, I'm sure there's a challenge in there somewhere: how much modification does a Gremlin have to undertake to beat a Viper?:sly:

Javelins are nice cars - was his one of the early ones or was it a post '71? Occasionally I browse through the local classified for AMCs - the Javelins and AMXs have appreciated quite a bit! I could get a really nice Concord on the cheap, though...

Just called him, it was 1970 with a 401 engine, with a special package (?). He told me he had a Big Bad kit too. His car was doing low 11's on the quarter mile these days. Too bad the car was wrecked in Boston area in 1977. 4 years before i was born...
 
Back