Am i sorted?

  • Thread starter Thread starter garymc14
  • 8 comments
  • 590 views
Messages
38
Ireland
Dublin
Messages
garydrinks
I see many threads with people saying they're stuck for race cars. Im crrently lv.20 and was just wondering will my 787b do the trick when i go up or should i keep my eyes peeled?
 
Keep your eyes peeled at all times, you never know when a little gem may show up! But generally, you're fine for racing :).
 
Also, take note of the car rewards from events. You get some nice rewards later on that you'd might be tempted to buy otherwise.
 
Race grinder of choice for me in B and A-Spec when it is allowed. Lucky enough to have the Stealth version as well(thanks to a mate who got an extra code)

The Stealth is cheap to maintain (500kr for Engine and Chassis Rebuilds)
Heck I've tuned it ages ago and don't even touch the setup anymore I just race it.
 
I see many threads with people saying they're stuck for race cars. Im crrently lv.20 and was just wondering will my 787b do the trick when i go up or should i keep my eyes peeled?

I got the stealth model along with McLaren F1 stealth car for pre-ordering the game and I'm hoping they'll solve some problems later on.

I'm two events into Expert series so haven't needed either car so far - the Mazda still has 0 miles.

I pulled out the McLaren when I saw the power of the AI in the Supercar Festival in Pro Series races, but it won the first race too easy so went back to the garage.

I'm really looking forward to racing these cars, but fearful that I'll get totally smoked when they fit the bill.
 
Woo Hoo i have the stealth im not online so only recently downloaded it....the time i spent in little engined things ha ha.
 
Yes, the 787b will stand you in good stead. You'll want to have a few million handy for a GT Formula car, which is now available in the online dealership, and you'll need a good German Touring car, but that's about it.

For the record I have neither a 787b or a Formula GT. Argh.
 
Back