Am I the only one having trouble turning these cars?

• Thread starter slthree
  • 32 comments
Well I'm tuning/testing the 991 GT3 R and both are at 900 and it feels fantastic. With this car, I just can keep it on the track in aggressive mode. Safe mode with some tweaks feels perfect.

Jerome
What car is that?
Where did you set 900, steer lock or SEN

EDIT: if I wasn’t “reading while driving” I would’ve seen that you answered my question before I asked it?

Last edited:
What car is that?
Where did you set 900, steer lock or SEN

EDIT: if I wasn’t “reading while driving” I would’ve seen that you answered my question before I asked it?
The 991 GT3 R I have both SEN and the in-game steering set to 900. She feels great, I'm probably still not even close to fast. But I will say there's been more than a few times where I hear the tires slide and she slips around a turn. I think that is the limit? I look at my time diff and it's always been a 'WTF thats not right' kind of fast :lol:

Jerome

The 991 GT3 R I have both SEN and the in-game steering set to 900. She feels great, I'm probably still not even close to fast. But I will say there's been more than a few times where I hear the tires slide and she slips around a turn. I think that is the limit? I look at my time diff and it's always been a 'WTF thats not right' kind of fast :lol:

Jerome
I had not even thought of trying the Porsche yet but that car is fantastic and it’s extremely nimble. I’m going to have to get used to it because it’s really difficult to shift down until you’re in the right zone

Last edited:
Back