Am I too Sentimental??

England
Dorset
Drtrebor007
Lately i have just started to Bspec Grinding, Using yonis' Widget đź‘Ť
I was considering Getting rid of a Few of my Higher level Drivers, but couldnt do it lol. I got rid of a level 23 or so guy instead of my level 40(G.Garcia).
Anyone else don't wanna get rid of their 'Star' Bob?

I have a couple of them that have won the most races, and were there when I didn't have an X1 for them to race in. I don't want to replace them. Frankly, I wish there was no X1 in this game, or at least it wasn't usable for tough races. It kinda makes B spec completely easy.

I have a couple of them that have won the most races, and were there when I didn't have an X1 for them to race in. I don't want to replace them. Frankly, I wish there was no X1 in this game, or at least it wasn't usable for tough races. It kinda makes B spec completely easy.

As retarded as Bob is, the X2010 is needed for some races =P

Ive allready recycled all but 1 bob whos still slowly making his way to a full career bar.
When he does he'll get recycled. That will be B-spec finished. all 6 can be stuck on remote racing permanently then.

side topic : Even with out the X2010 theres the FGT, with out FGT there are Le mans,
If you want to over power BOB you always can.
You decide how hard bobs race is ofline, no one else..

Ive allready recycled all but 1 bob whos still slowly making his way to a full career bar.
When he does he'll get recycled. That will be B-spec finished. all 6 can be stuck on remote racing permanently then.

side topic : Even with out the X2010 theres the FGT, with out FGT there are Le mans,
If you want to over power BOB you always can.
You decide how hard bobs race is ofline, no one else..

This is true. If I don't want to race the X1, no one is forcing me to. I guess I was out of line to some extent.

I find myself doing the same but with named bobs, Theres only ever one that I get rid of because I've got..
K.Yamauchi (definitely not getting rid of that one)
J.Chan (come on Jackie Chan!)
T.Davidson (anThony Davidson)
T.Kobayashi (will only delete if I find a K.Kobayashi)

Thing is I'm doing Remote races but I want to keep certain ones 100% win rate, Kobayashi, Yamauchi & Davidson so my other 3 remote race)

Well I am slowly phasing out my people. I deleted myself, P.Vettel and K.Ronkainen, got G.Berger and V.Rossi in there. I am about halfway done with Air of Experience with A.Fleming (almost Ian Fleming, author of James Bond) so I don't feel like I can get rid of him just yet.

Next to go on my list is R.Kobayashi, I am a bit scared but I'll hopefully get another F1 driver or even K.Kobayashi! I really hope to get A.Senna so I can replace my A.Sanna that I don't have the courage to retire.

When retiring your Bob did anyone feel some level of sadness, yet respect for your Bob when he's done the bulk of the load for you? I am retiring a Bob after he's earned me all of the B-spec related trophies, countless millions of dollars and XP points (Never rubberbanded), probably hundreds of hours, and tens of thousands of miles. He was a complete stud for me. If this was any more realistic, I think I'd have to throw him a party, or conduct a funeral.

My 6 Bobs are all 34+ and keep on winning. Why would I want to retire them?

Indeed. If your Bobs keep winning, why would you want to retire them? I'm not sentimental in this regard at all, I've retired quite a few Bobs, and if I train one up to level 40, and s/he's not competitive, retirement it is. But, why'd I want to retire a Bob who's actually competitive?

We need to gain more Bob Slots past 6! And they're all past lvl30 anyway. I've unlocked so many sick helmets with no one to wear them :l And curious, how did they gain the name Bob? Because it's a generic name or was there a story?

Back