Amazing tunes?

• Thread starter luxracer
  • 14 comments
I would like to know which tunes you guys would recommend to try out for pure enjoyment. I pretty much got all the cars I want so I'm talking about driving pure pleasure. No racing cars please, just road cars, concepts, tuners etc...

I will start out with RKM's Mazda RX-7.

I love this tune you can drive this car and really enjoy it with out it getting completely out of control on you. I tried it with SS tires and it's great. It gets slippery but easily regains grip. I'm not able to drift at all but pulled of some pretty amazing ones just by driving it a little to hard lol. Really fun car to drive plain and simple. Thanks RKM.
What's your favorite tune for just outright fun?

Last edited:
My Enzo tune now has me hooked, no more understeer, and amazing breaking ;).

That and my Elise tunes, I say tunes, because I have 5 of the later Elises, RM's and standard, and then 1 '99 model :P.

I would like to know which tunes you guys would recommend to try out for pure enjoyment. I pretty much got all the cars I want so I'm talking about driving pure pleasure. No racing cars please, just road cars, concepts, tuners etc...

I will start out with RKM's Mazda RX-7.

I love this tune you can drive this car and really enjoy it with out it getting completely out of control on you. I tried it with SS tires and it's great. It gets slippery but easily regains grip. I'm not able to drift at all but pulled of some pretty amazing ones just by driving it a little to hard lol. Really fun car to drive plain and simple. Thanks RKM.
What's your favorite tune for just outright fun?

You should do a review of the tune for RKM if you haven't already done it but i'd have to say that my favorite car to drive has no real tune that is unless PD converted some settings on the car in real life into the game but it would have to be the Spoon Integra. I have quite a few more I really enjoy driving but that's one of em'. :)

My Enzo tune now has me hooked, no more understeer, and amazing braking ;).

That and my Elise tunes, I say tunes, because I have 5 of the later Elises, RM's and standard, and then 1 '99 model :P.

Fixed.

I also am enjoying my Enzo I tuned. Its fast turns well and brakes easy.

Fixed.

I also am enjoying my Enzo I tuned. Its fast turns well and brakes easy.

That's what happens when you use predictive text on a phone while watching tv :P.

Quite liking my Merc SLR after last night, tuned it to have plenty of tyre killing oversteer when it's required :P.

I have a r34 skyline tune and a Nissan GTR tune and they are good for running on a track just for enjoyment.

I have A pretty good Ford GT tune whichgets rid of any heavy steering and the feeling of A bad car. If you are after this tune Add me on PSN. Jimmy281090

The car is tuned to 2.60KG/Bhp

Thanks Knuk. I love that Supra =)

On another note, I happen to think the Mad Finns are very good tuners, and have a brilliantly set up thread.

Art Morrison's Corvette '60 is just a pleasure to drive with (both with DS3 and my Logitech GT Force wheel)....

Jaguar XJ13 too...

Thanks for the responses guys. I took a stock Lexus LFA did a S3 weight reduction added full suspension lowered it all the way. Sports soft tires and I love it. Doesn't handles perfect, but what fun is it when it does.

I remember when I first got the game at launch. All over tuned everything. Now I'm buying cars over again. I'm having way more fun now.
I think IMHO weight red. SS tires air intake and exhaust makes the cars a lot better than stock with out over doing it. Mercedes C63 is great with these upgrades. I forgot about suspension.

I don't think I will ever use racing trans. ever again. Kills the sound of the car. I just use close ratio from now on.

There's a whole forum for this. Should be able to find settings for just about any car you are looking for.

Latest Posts

Back