AMD Polaris/Vega

• Thread starter Nexus
  • 93 comments
RX Vega was announced, and I was excited a bit. Until I learned that the Vega 56 isn't being released until September...

I also want an AIB version, so Id have to wait anyways, but from the news that the Vega 56 is coming in September, does that mean I have to wait until October to get a third party version? If so, then I'll have to go with something else. :\

RX Vega was announced, and I was excited a bit. Until I learned that the Vega 56 isn't being released until September...

I also want an AIB version, so Id have to wait anyways, but from the news that the Vega 56 is coming in September, does that mean I have to wait until October to get a third party version? If so, then I'll have to go with something else. :\

Both Vega 56 and 64 are launching August 14, however it's only the reference boards (as well as the Liquid cooled Vega 64). The AIB / custom partner cards are likely to release in late August to September.

I hope that is the case, and what you wrote makes sense. It would be very strange if the 56 launched in September. I can wait for AIB/partner cards then. September is sensible, October would just be too long. Thanks.

Latest Posts

Back