America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,011 comments
BTW how many more people have to come out with vaccine injuries before the whole "anti vax loon" label finally dies. Besides most are not even "anti vaxxers" they are anti covid vax, and perhaps you should listen to them before you take another one for Bourla or some other big pharma CEO.

I Was Severely Injured’ by the Shot​

Ok, & I wasn't after two doses. Why should I listen to her when the vast majority are fine & others are likely not sharing that there may be other factors at play in their experience?

BTW, how about you sum up her words instead of expecting people to dedicate over half an hour to a video on a channel that pushes right-wing conspiracy talking points.

So science disagrees with that. Vaccine injuries are definitely a thing, but the risk of cardiovascular complications is higher if you get COVID than if you get vaccinated. No vaccine is perfect and every vaccine carries some risk with it, but what medical professionals do is weigh the risks of the vaccine against the risks from the disease. It's why some people are specifically told not to get vaccinated.

And I'm always going to trust a peer-reviewed scientific study over the "trust me bro" line of thinking anti-vaxxers use.
Not what I've seen in studies I read a while back. I remember reading one that showed more chances of getting myocarditis after a second shot than with covid itself, even higher after third specially if the interval between doses was short, and this happened particularly in younger men for some reason.
Now I'm aware that other studies say the opposite so what am I to believe? The big pockets trying to sell a product with a track record of lawsuits, or cardiologists like Dr Peter McCullough who don't have a lot to gain from it and actually talk a lot of common sense?

There was/is even a censorship initiative called "Trusted News Initiative" that banned/censored people who said anything against the vaccines, that is anti science. They made it indisputable, vaccines just worked! because we also know any other stance can hurt profits for the Pharma companies and its investors :D

Ok, & I wasn't after two doses. Why should I listen to her when the vast majority are fine & others are likely not sharing that there may be other factors at play in their experience?

BTW, how about you sum up her words instead of expecting people to dedicate over half an hour to a video on a channel that pushes right-wing conspiracy talking points.
You can set the speed of the video to 2x, shouldn't be a problem for you. The video is also well organized in chapters, just pick what you wish, most important parts "what happened after the vaccine" and "social media censorship".

Last edited:
So if Jeffrey Dahmer came to your house or you were friends back in the day, that would make you a serial killer too? :confused: Certainly the company you keep can say something about yourself, but it's a mistake to assume too much about RFK over something inconclusive, while at the same time ignore Hunter and his little laptop which actually seems pretty damn conclusive according to pictures posted on some social networks like twitter.
I wouldn't double down on it to use it as an excuse for a pattern of association.
BTW how many more people have to come out with vaccine injuries before the whole "anti vax loon" label finally dies. Besides most are not even "anti vaxxers" they are anti covid vax, and perhaps you should listen to them before you take another one for Bourla or some other big pharma CEO.

We have a thread just for vaccinations, feel free to post your nonsense in that, but be prepared to ensure your sources are better than the above.
Not what I've seen in studies I read a while back. I remember reading one that showed more chances of getting myocarditis after a second shot than with covid itself, even higher after third specially if the interval between doses was short, and this happened particularly in younger men for some reason.
Now I'm aware that other studies say the opposite so what am I to believe? The big pockets trying to sell a product with a track record of lawsuits, or cardiologists like Dr Peter McCullough who don't have a lot to gain from it and actually talk a lot of common sense?

There was/is even a censorship initiative called "Trusted News Initiative" that banned/censored people who said anything against the vaccines, that is anti science. They made it indisputable, vaccines just worked! because we also know any other stance can hurt profits for the Pharma companies and its investors :D
Pharma profits really only works (as a poor argument) in the US, the rest of the world exists and peer review evidence doesn't agree.

Maybe you'd be better off listening to virologist instead. McCullough went on Rogan's Podcast & made several unfounded claims. He wrote an article stating doctors needed access to hydroxychloroquine for Covid. And yet, just this year, a study came out that the hydros may have contributed to 17,000 deaths as treatment.

Yes, they're so censored that people like you continue to push their agendas 4 years later & some of them appear on worldwide podcasts.

So science disagrees with that. Vaccine injuries are definitely a thing, but the risk of cardiovascular complications is higher if you get COVID than if you get vaccinated. No vaccine is perfect and every vaccine carries some risk with it, but what medical professionals do is weigh the risks of the vaccine against the risks from the disease. It's why some people are specifically told not to get vaccinated.

And I'm always going to trust a peer-reviewed scientific study over the "trust me bro" line of thinking anti-vaxxers use.
"COVID-19 vaccines have undergone—and will continue to undergo—the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history. Evidence from the hundreds of millions of COVID-19 vaccines already administered in the United States, and the billions of vaccines administered globally, demonstrates that they are safe and effective."

Source:- https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...rent-vaccines/overview-COVID-19-vaccines.html

I have had EIGHT Covid-19 vaccinations, and have had ZERO injuries. The vaccines were manufactured by Moderna and Pfizer.

Why so many? I'm in my eighties. I follow CDC guidance. My entire close family (over 20 members) follows the guidance. No family member has been injured. Not that this is statistically significant, just as some YouTube influencer's spouting stuff is not significant.

PS Red states, post vaccine availability, have had very much higher (+43%) excess death rates than blue states.

Source - https://www.npr.org/2023/07/25/1189939229/covid-deaths-democrats-republicans-gap-study

Just throw the laptop off a bridge. Or does that count as murder?
Off a bridge you say?
GIF by One Chicago

Some good Alabama news for a change.

So there was this Republican member of the Alabama House of Representatives. His district is the southern part of the county I live in. But then this happened.

A Republican convicted of committing voter fraud? I'm shocked......well not shocked. So there was a special election held. I actually thought it probably would be a win for the Republican. But then this happened.

Great job District 10!!!!!!

93b32fb4c2c4f199d645b764a68d641b.gif

I went to the grocery store today, and the cashier had a rainbow button on her vest that said "He/They".
Regardless of her personal inclinations, why express that to people who don't even know you?
What's the point? I don't understand the motivation to thrust that out there to strangers. :confused:
I'm pretty sure it was a chick.

I went to the grocery store today, and the cashier had a rainbow button on her vest that said "He/They".
Regardless of her personal inclinations, why express that to people who don't even know you?
What's the point? I don't understand the motivation to thrust that out there to strangers. :confused:
Conservative is when you cry like a little bitch about the absolute piddliest of things.

Because he felt the need to do so. I'm guessing you bit your tongue at the grocery store but now you are complaining about it online.

Do you get mad when people wear name tags?

Ah.

Screenshot-20240328-202432-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Not just a Republican, but an actual member of the Georgia GOP and, predictably, an election denier.

Republicans: "Voter fraud!"

[Republicans do the voter fraud]

Republicans: "Told you!"

Pritchard is also a conservative talk show host and convicted check forger.

Last edited:
Ah.

Screenshot-20240328-202432-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Not just a Republican, but an actual member of the Georgia GOP and, predictably, an election denier.

Republicans: "Voter fraud!"

[Republicans do the voter fraud]

Republicans: "Told you!"

Pritchard is also a conservative talk show host and convicted check forger.
Found the mule. When even MTG calls you out...

Last edited:
Here's a quote from today's letter from Heather Cox Richardson - "Today the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Highway Administration announced it would make $60 million available immediately to be used as a down payment toward initial costs. Already, though, some Republicans are balking at the idea of using new federal money to rebuild the bridge, saying that lawmakers should simply take the money that has been appropriated for things like electric vehicles, or wait until insurance money comes in from the shipping companies."

Alternatively, lawmakers could simply take the money that that has been appropriated for things like tax cuts for billionaires?

Here's a quote from today's letter from Heather Cox Richardson - "Today the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Highway Administration announced it would make $60 million available immediately to be used as a down payment toward initial costs. Already, though, some Republicans are balking at the idea of using new federal money to rebuild the bridge, saying that lawmakers should simply take the money that has been appropriated for things like electric vehicles, or wait until insurance money comes in from the shipping companies."

Alternatively, lawmakers could simply take the money that that has been appropriated for things like tax cuts for billionaires?
It sounds like those Republicans aren't interested in repairing the infrastructure that generates wealth for everybody. They just want the whole thing to collapse (like the bridge did) so they can blame it on Democrats and make political capital out of it. What a grossly transparent ploy.

It sounds like those Republicans aren't interested in repairing the infrastructure that generates wealth for everybody. They just want the whole thing to collapse (like the bridge did) so they can blame it on Democrats and make political capital out of it. What a grossly transparent ploy.
Next time a bridge collapses in Alabama, Mississippi or Texas, maybe the Democrats should remember what the Republicans think is important and return the favor.

Next time a bridge collapses in Alabama, Mississippi or Texas, maybe the Democrats should remember what the Republicans think is important and return the favor.
GOPpers seem to have a short memory for anything which isn't the Stars 'n' Bars judging by the way they Gish galloped from PC to woke to CRT to DEI in their rush to find the next progressive boogeyman. It's all about the next grift.

Last edited:
Here's a quote from today's letter from Heather Cox Richardson - "Today the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Highway Administration announced it would make $60 million available immediately to be used as a down payment toward initial costs.
$60 million buys a few consultants, and might represent about 5% of the cost. (I'm guessing 3 billion, since it was roughly the same projected price for a longer span over Mobile Bay, but I'd figure this one will have every possible ship protection added.) I'm sure the bidding process will be fast-tracked without much environmental review and go to a construction firm which is owned by the relative of some DOT bigwig and that will probably piss off everyone across the spectrum in the process. Just like the good old days!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back