America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,012 comments
It was an emoji on Twitch - which I don’t even use anymore - until the guy depicted in it, who goes by the alias “Gootecks” went nuts in 2020.
The Excellent Adventures of Gootecks and Mike Ross was kinda fun until it turned out that they were both completely deranged.

There are so many jokes in there that I'm wheely trying to dunk on him. But he won't have a leg to stand on when he has to go to court for that.

Also, I thought Cawthorn loved America? Why is he driving a German car? (I can't tell if it's an Audi or Mercedes)

Also, I thought Cawthorn loved America? Why is he driving a German car? (I can't tell if it's an Audi or Mercedes)
Merc/AMG C-Class coupe (or CLE).

Perhaps him crashing a non-domestic car into the back of a domestic one was some sort of social or political statement?

Or maybe he's not that deep. Maybe he's just an idiot who can't drive - or can't drive without being distracted enough to crash, what looks like quite heavily, into the back of the one car you don't want be crashing into.

Last edited:
Maybe he's just an idiot who can't drive - or can't drive without being distracted enough to crash, what looks like quite heavily, into the back of the one car you don't want be crashing into.
Or his bra was on too tight and cut off the circulation to his arms.

Seems like he may have been backing the blue a little too closely.
There are so many jokes in there that I'm wheely trying to dunk on him. But he won't have a leg to stand on when he has to go to court for that.
At first I thought you may be treading tired ground but maybe I spokes too soon about Maddie's roll.

Last edited:
Why is he driving a German car?
NINTCHDBPICT000601513845.jpg

I suppose the Cybertruck is a bit of a Shroedinger’s car. It’s both woke and anti woke at the same time and it’s not until you crash it that you find out which one it is.
Woke car, anti-woke (asleep?) ceo.

Last edited:
I suppose the Cybertruck is a bit of a Shroedinger’s car. It’s both woke and anti woke at the same time and it’s not until you crash it that you find out which one it is.

I think it’s Elon’s attempt at making a dream car for the Bros and Joes that like his questionable twitter (sorry, X) posts.

I’m sure if any market research was done, he’d have found that the Bros don’t have that much money (because they’re mostly in the 12-25 demographic) and the Joes don’t want an incapable pickup that’s powered by electricity and looks like a spaceship. They’d be laughed off the building site.

If Elon had stayed the course, lowered his keyboard voice and built a normal looking (and affordable) pickup, it would’ve been a smash hit. When you consider that pickups (Utes here) are huge sellers, it’s actually impressive that Tesla has managed to miss the mark on possibly the biggest untapped market in the automotive world.

At least the Bros will have a cool wallpaper on their school provided laptops. 🤷

I think it’s Elon’s attempt at making a dream car for the Bros and Joes that like his questionable twitter (sorry, X) posts.

I’m sure if any market research was done, he’d have found that the Bros don’t have that much money (because they’re mostly in the 12-25 demographic) and the Joes don’t want an incapable pickup that’s powered by electricity and looks like a spaceship. They’d be laughed off the building site.

If Elon had stayed the course, lowered his keyboard voice and built a normal looking (and affordable) pickup, it would’ve been a smash hit. When you consider that pickups (Utes here) are huge sellers, it’s actually impressive that Tesla has managed to miss the mark on possibly the biggest untapped market in the automotive world.

At least the Bros will have a cool wallpaper on their school provided laptops. 🤷
AFAIK, Ford came in and stole what could've been the Cybertruck's demographic with the F-150 Lightning. I definitely see a solid number of those running around. And then Dodge and Chevrolet have similar plans for the Ram and Silverado, respectively.

AFAIK, Ford came in and stole what could've been the Cybertruck's demographic with the F-150 Lightning. I definitely see a solid number of those running around. And then Dodge and Chevrolet have similar plans for the Ram and Silverado, respectively.
If Musk had any idea how to get his ideas to paper from the enigma that he calls his mind, the car MIGHT have been able to compete with the F-150. Of course, the Cybertruck was delayed forever, looks bad, is overpriced and seems to be executed worse than its looks.

Republicans hard at work spending American tax dollars. This isn't a distraction at all... of course Democrats engineered the border crisis. /s

Last edited:
Republicans hard at work spending American tax dollars. This isn't a distraction at all... of course Democrats engineered the border crisis. /s
Republicans would rather stall and blame everyone than actually do their job.

That was fast.

That means the House will get back to doing things that matter...right?
Totally.

In a surprising twist on the legislative floor, the House of Representatives found itself embroiled in an unconventional debate today, as members deliberated whether Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene bears more likeness to a horse or to a donkey. Amidst the backdrop of pressing national issues, this peculiar discourse has sparked curiosity and raised eyebrows among political observers.

That means the House will get back to doing things that matter...right?
I hope so. That blew my flipping mind about what Cawthorn did, causing that crash. People should never drive drunk, it is a danger and threat to humans, animals and other things. If I was him I would feel bad and beat down in the ground. (Low Self-esteem).

Last edited:
I hope so. That blew my flipping mind about what Cawthorn did, causing that crash. People should never drive drunk, it is a danger and threat to humans, animals and other things. If I was him I would feel bad and beat down in the ground. (Low Self-esteem).
Uh... Cawthorn isn't in the House anymore.

MTG should be primaried in her district because she has no redeeming value in the House, but apparently that's the best they can come up with.

Back