American Championship beating car

  • Thread starter Thread starter lbsf1
  • 9 comments
  • 2,470 views
Messages
3,678
United Kingdom
Warwick Uni
Messages
lbsf1 GTP_lbsf1
Messages
obsmu (my brothers acount)
Hi guys.

What car would you suggest using to beat this championship??
Additional info:
I'm an ok driver however not the best.
I have some money however not loads so I don't want to waste it.

Thanks
Luke
 
ZR1 with RM and fully tuned, i'm assuming you mean the extreme event, if so, the ZR1 for sure.
 
Managed to beat it with an RM'ed Z06 as well.
 
Yeah great investment as well seeing as the Indy race is great to grind on as well. 4 odd mins and it gets you 98k cr.
 
How hard is the competion (I'm one level off it and I'm asking this so I can prepare my finances) is it like the european champs or are they proper race cars?
 
Viper ACR fully tuned is my weapon of choice
 
I used a GT40 or something like that. Some racing ford that i bought in the used dealer for 2 mil or so. Won every race with ease. Eh i had money laying around.
 
I have the same question, too.
 
How hard is the competion (I'm one level off it and I'm asking this so I can prepare my finances) is it like the european champs or are they proper race cars?

They are full race cars, but they're American ones so it's not so bad really. ;)

The ZR1 Corvette Race modded is an absolute weapon, and makes short work of this event.
 
They are full race cars, but they're American ones so it's not so bad really. ;)

The ZR1 Corvette Race modded is an absolute weapon, and makes short work of this event.

That car it is then. Only 3 more runs of the monza euro champs event and its go go go.
 
Back