American IROC Series Season III Discussion Road Course Poll up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 141 comments
  • 7,507 views

Witch road course do you all want to be on the schedule?

  • Daytona Road Course

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Indy Road Course

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Fuji GT

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monza no chicane

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monza with chicane

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Laguna Seca

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • High speed ring

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Grand Valley East

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spa-Francorchamps

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
Really pink Ok
 
Interstellar Motorsports is accepting applications Rap...
 
Bowtie-Yes I'm sponsoring Barbie this season.


Sass- I'm like JPM, I'm good at 2 tracks but the rest I suck. And I don't think you'd like to have a loser on your team. :mad:
 
I'm in bowtie 19 not sure on color yet will let you know soon
 
Ok got you down.
 
I am trying to get a idea of when to start the series
 
Last edited:
How about Sept. 14th or 21st?
 
You know I'm in just gotta get the internet going again, hopefully should be done this week.

aceboy127/Something Blue/#27
 
Won't be able to on the Sept 21 weekend nhra. Is in town lol: )
 
Ace when is vintage IROC done? Let me know the dates you guys can't make it and ill try to work around those dates.
 
Well it really depends what day you wanna run on Saturday or Sunday boss
 
Well I don't know if I can run Saturday nights I also don't know when everyone wants to run.
 
Saturday,Saturday,Saturday. :)
 
Love the poll on what road course to use :lol:

Of course there is only 2 road course's to chose from :lol:

Sorry had to say :lol: I have a sarcastic nature :lol:
 
Anyone gonna be online tonight
 
Poker night, otherwise I'd be there. Fantasy draft tomorrow night. I'll be available Weds or Thurs.
 
3 more weeks for Vintage IROC. Also, I might be on Friday.
 
Datona has day/night cycles in GT6!!
 
I think that was Apricot Hill
 
Hey guys I want to some time this weekend get about 4 or 5 cars on track together to test some stuff any volinteers?
 
I can late Sunday
 
When is a good time to get together?
 
Sunday evening is probably good for me
 
Killer how late is late?
 
I guess this would all be pending whether there is a vintage IROC race or not since those are on Sunday nights.
 
Maybe before the vintage race I should make it back from bristol by around 5 on Sunday so sometime after that!
 
Ya I'm running in the vintage IROC race Sunday we can do it after that.
 
I will be available this weekend for practice
 
We're going to try and get together tonight after the Vintage IROC race
 
Back