- 9,387

- Pittsburgh
- polarbear345
paulmac2k9No cautions.. Uneeded in light damage races.
It's kinda cool when they make the end of a race close...
Not sure how long these races are, but if they're under a hour I wouldn't even think about cautions.
paulmac2k9No cautions.. Uneeded in light damage races.
paulmac2k9With you on track.. Hmm let me think.. Na..![]()
paulmac2k9With you on track.. Hmm let me think.. Na..![]()
cnd01Anyone up for a few laps?
No cautions.. Uneeded in light damage races.
GT still using Mediums?
Time for something new.
No matter what we do, there are always complaints about LMP specs.
These are DEAD even.
The C60 Hybrid gets an extra wing in GT Auto, then the cars aren't even. 👍
I prefer heavy damage, if we're doing cautions, but I'll stay out of the decision making this time around. Just a preference. Otherwise it does feel kinda superficial...
Tire choices, PC has to use the spec tire
Otherwise I like Falken
Yes. Have fun in the Viper, will be great racing against you.
The C60 Hybrid gets an extra wing in GT Auto, then the cars aren't even. 👍
paulmac2k9He is right now that I think of it...
stupidstormy36I was not aware of this, and it's true. So do not install an extra wing. This will have to be up to the honor system as the Hybride looks the same with these "extra" wings. Why does it have extra wings by the way and the others don't?
THAT_GUY_2Gtp: THAT_GUY_2
Psn: THAT_GUY_2 aka TG2
Country: USA
Class: GT, RUF is back!
Team: ?
Tires: ?
Full Time
Looks great stormy!!!
Hi Guys,
I'm very interested in taking part in this, provided I've got the timing right - I'm in Melbourne, Australia and from what I determine, if qualifying starts at 20:30 EST, that would be 11:30 here. 21:00 race start would be Midday.
I already participate in an AU/NZ racing league (www.online-racing.co) as Copernicus_WRX, and I would join as that.
Before I register though, are there any exceptions for newcomers to your series, for example, not being able to race in the PC? Or, perhaps even any objections to me participating?
Thanks.
Scribbles/Coper
EDIT: 250 KM race distance except for Monacote which will be 200 or so.
Le Mans might be longer...
No exceptions that I can think of. Just fill out the form. The only thing we really expect from newcomers is just be respective of all others. That, and don't race recklessly.And have fun!
In that case
GTP Username: Scribbles71.
PSN ID: Copernicus_WRX
Country: New Zealand
Class: PC
Vehicle: Pescarolo C60 Hybride
Number: 71
Team: McLaren, Amon & Hulme (MAH's) Racing
Are you alone or with another driver? Alone at this stage, but happy to team if required
Tire: Michelin
Reserve: Full Time
Certainly not a reckless racer, and am typically at the pointy end of the OLR Championship series' (feel free to take a look at the website www.online-racing.co).
Are there any designated practice sessions coming up or slated?
Shorten Monaco a little more and make Le Mans 24 laps still.
stupidstormy3645 sound good for Monaco? That's about 150 km.