American Muscle Car Pack Trailer Discussion thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hotspitta
  • 86 comments
  • 12,004 views
That'll probably be the Stig banner that hangs in the studio reflected in the headlight.

And yes, this game is so awesome I won't be buying Pro Evo 12 which comes out the same day as it won't get a look in!
 
Shelby on the previous page - properly white rims...

Good god i completly missed it!

Here's some new screengrabs

LkU9C.jpg


roNX1.jpg


Ac5Sb.jpg


X4zqb.jpg


i27Qm.jpg


ZkeuO.jpg


CZABu.jpg


S92qS.jpg
 
Astro-Racer
Turn 10 don't model the cars. They are done by companies in India and China.

I am amazed a what they have achieved too.
 
Shelby on the previous page - properly white rims...

Yes this pic sure looks like the center of the wheels are white.

39lbA.jpg



This pic however not so much.

fm4_american_muscle_dlkeky.jpg
 
May I just say...


Boo-yah! This car list is going to be awesome!
 
Turn 10 don't model the cars. They are done by companies in India and China.

India, China, Mexico, Africa, Iraq, France, Hong Kong, America, Canada, who gives a **** as long as they are awesomesauce.

They are awesomesauce.

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg
 
Yes this pic sure looks like the center of the wheels are white.

This pic however not so much.

It appears from a quick Google search that the wheels are actually supposed to be a light gray with chrome trim ring, so the second pic is in fact correct and the first pic just has brighter lighting making it look white.
 
Yes this pic sure looks like the center of the wheels are white.
This pic however not so much.

This pic.👍:)

vblxL.jpg


Turn 10 don't model the cars. They are done by companies in India and China.

India, China, Mexico, Africa, Iraq, France, Hong Kong, America, Canada, who gives a **** as long as they are awesomesauce.

They are awesomesauce.

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

:D:tup:

I wasn't even talking about the carmodeling but ok. Even then I DONT CARE WHO MADE THEM...
 
Very happy about the make up of the MC pack. Especially the amount of Mopars.:dopey:
 
Turn 10 don't model the cars. They are done by companies in India and China.

Maybe PD should start doing similar then cuz these look great to me.
 
Very cool. Was kinda hoping for another Olds and/or AMC (or a '65 Impala SS 396 like my dad had), but these are all winners.

And you can bet I'll be making some replica liveries for the Hemi Dart and Thunderbolt...
 
CZABu.jpg

is it me or is this car modified with drag parts?
look inside its a extra tacho on tge dash.
and the hood has clips, and looks drag style, also the car is superlow, and if you look close you see big rear tires...
makes ya wonder :)
 
That would be a Super Stock car.

I see now :)
Also the dart super stock, soo they are taking drag racing serious thank god :sly:
looking forward to raging these cars over the 1/4mile :D
 
Actually that's the Ford Falcon Thunderbolt, though it also was a factory built drag car.
 
Actually that's the Ford Falcon Thunderbolt, though it also was a factory built drag car.

Fairlane Thunderbolt (Fairlane being the next size up from the Falcon), and yes, it was a purpose-built drag car that wasn't technically built by Ford; final assembly was handled by Dearborn Steel Tubing.
 
I have honestly not been as excited for any Forza Launch as much as I am for FM4. Seriously, T10 really look like they are going for the jugular on this one!
 
I really hope they have more classics events in FM4, there was only 1 series that I remember in FM3 for old cars.

Hopefully the addition of the muscle car pack is a sign they will include more single player races.

Would be even cooler if they went the Dirt 3 or Shift 2 route and made additional events to go with the DLC.
 
I don't know much about classic 60's and 70's muscle cars but I have to say that I'm getting very excited about FM4 👍
 
Seeing those photos above, I have to say this is the best attention to detail I have seen in a racing game yet.
 
Justin
I really hope they have more classics events in FM4, there was only 1 series that I remember in FM3 for old cars.

going to have to remind me Justin, I can't think of one mate.
 
So, will FM4 for be rated "M - for mature" with all the porn inside? :odd:
 
So, will FM4 for be rated "M - for mature" with all the porn inside? :odd:

The first livery I make will be Jessica Alba and I hitting it doggy style on the hood. 👍

Rated XXX!
 
Back