American Muscle

United States
Port Washington
GTP_skeeter23
Especially with some of the new additions to the lineup in GT6 I think it's time we once again have a thread dedicated to the great overpowered cars from North America.

From the GT350 to the new Cobra, the C2 to the C7 Corvettes, the numerous SEMA cars and more GT6 brings plenty of choice.

Get out there, pound the pavement, and report back here!

Last edited:
My El Camino. How do you like this styling?
nRbfowIcfLc.jpg

hKYUm4NvADM.jpg

0QmLs-VGhfc.jpg

rLyQApVMlcU.jpg

Holy cow you can put a cap on it?! Can you paint it? Nice looking Camino 👍

Now we just need Kaz to add one of the old Chevelle SS wagons lol!

In the "Other" menu of the Custom Parts shop. You can also put a low tray cover, or the same cover with a spoiler on it.
No, it can't be painted.

:lol: Yeah, a Chevelle SS wagon would be awesome.

I was wondering when something would show up from Gemasolar. Looks like a pretty boring spot but it seems you found a decent spot 👍

Guys how do I put pictures into my posts? I've been on this forum for a long time now but my imageshack account doesn't work so I made flickr, but non of my pictures appear in my posts :/

Guys how do I put pictures into my posts? I've been on this forum for a long time now but my imageshack account doesn't work so I made flickr, but non of my pictures appear in my posts :/

Image code. Get the size you want, (500 or 620 works well) copy image url and use dat img code

[ img ] url [ / img ] *without spaces

With new GTP, you can upload your pics directly from your Hard Drive/Device... When writing a comment, just press "upload a file", which is located below or next to the"Post Reply"
Edit: Or comment above;)👍
I see some awesome pics here... hope I will have some American beasts soon, too.

My very first GT6 picture(s) and the car I wanted the most in the game (All absolutely no edit)...

This one at Syracuse with 000000.0m on it ;)

Syracuse - Night_2.jpg
Syracuse - Night_3.jpg

First fun at Ascari...
Ascari Full Track_2.jpg

Run at Willow...
Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_2.jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_2.jpg

I can't believe though that I had to actually do some upgrades just to get the power level to act like in real life. I've driven these irl and I can tell you that with a good launch or lead footed pedal push in a turn they'll burn the tires off the rims. In GT6 it won't even squeak from a good clutch drop. WTF Kaz?

Oh well... 350 HP is doing it about right now still with the original CS tires.

Back