GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
The license says 5-9. I’m confused. But does anyone else feel his picture looks like a serial killer?
LOL...that mug would fit perfectly with the likes of these blokes!

180809-golden-age-serial-killers-feature.jpg

I’m confirming to confirm for the confirmed race confirmed for next week! By confirming I am confirming my guarantee that my confirmation is a confirmed confirmation that the confirmed race next week is confirmed that I’ll be there, in my confirmed SUPRA. By confirming that I’m in the confirmed race that is confirmed for next week, in my confirmed car, it’s almost confirmed that I’ll be on the confirmed grid, in my rightful position on the confirmed grid. That confirmed rightful position is confirmed for the pole which confirms me for the front of the field going into turn 1. With this confirmation of confirming for the race, comes a price. The price is a confirmed auto-confirmation for the season, which confirms my guaranteed confirmation that I’ll be on the confirmed grid each confirmed week. The word confirm or confirmation is a dime in a dozen, and should only be used a confirmed amount of times. Yea, I’m a confirmed lunatic, but my wife, @Mrs Neutty confirmed her love for me, so she’s confirmed my life partner for life.

In conclusion, I’m confirmed, for the confirmed grid, this confirmed season, in the confirmed Supra, which qualifies me to confirm for auto-confirmation for the confirmed races each confirmed week for a confirmed shot at the confirmed championship!

I’m confirming to confirm for the confirmed race confirmed for next week! By confirming I am confirming my guarantee that my confirmation is a confirmed confirmation that the confirmed race next week is confirmed that I’ll be there, in my confirmed SUPRA. By confirming that I’m in the confirmed race that is confirmed for next week, in my confirmed car, it’s almost confirmed that I’ll be on the confirmed grid, in my rightful position on the confirmed grid. That confirmed rightful position is confirmed for the pole which confirms me for the front of the field going into turn 1. With this confirmation of confirming for the race, comes a price. The price is a confirmed auto-confirmation for the season, which confirms my guaranteed confirmation that I’ll be on the confirmed grid each confirmed week. The word confirm or confirmation is a dime in a dozen, and should only be used a confirmed amount of times. Yea, I’m a confirmed lunatic, but my wife, @Mrs Neutty confirmed her love for me, so she’s confirmed my life partner for life.

In conclusion, I’m confirmed, for the confirmed grid, this confirmed season, in the confirmed Supra, which qualifies me to confirm for auto-confirmation for the confirmed races each confirmed week for a confirmed shot at the confirmed championship!
I can confirm you’re a lunatic! And can confirm that I do love you....but you’re insane lol.

Hey everyone. I had a slip on the stairs yesterday and felt like everything was just a little swollen but today I went to the Urgent Care and turns out I fractured a bone or two in my foot. I've never broken anything before. I've even got crutches! Anyway, I don't think I'm gonna be racing for at least a week or two.

Hey everyone. I had a slip on the stairs yesterday and felt like everything was just a little swollen but today I went to the Urgent Care and turns out I fractured a bone or two in my foot. I've never broken anything before. I've even got crutches! Anyway, I don't think I'm gonna be racing for at least a week or two.

Ouch. Feel better.

See ya on the track soon!

That sucks man. Get some rest and get better soon!

That's sucks man. Good thing it's just a broken foot and not worse. Get well sir.

@TexasJDC
View attachment 856796

ARL Gr3. Team Entry

Race Team:
TPC Racing
Team Sponsor: Diesel Direct
Manufacturer: Porsche
Drivers and Car Information:
II-NOVA-II
(NO. 16)
Silver Class
Porsche 911 RSR

GTP_GUIDO
(NO. 69)
Bronze Class
Porsche 911 RSR

Primary Liveries

View attachment 856738 View attachment 856737
D541C1FF-78CC-4E2A-ACFB-AD95F0F9389E.jpeg.jpg

ARL RACING NEWS
The formal Team entry was made back earlier in the week, but here is a little bit about the team. TPC Racing is a Porsche tuning and an on track Race support company out of Laurel, Maryland. They manage car preparations, transportation, logistics, and raceday strategy, with technical support from Porsche. Diesel Direct, a large nationwide onsite fueling service and the primary team sponsor, has stepped in financially to field the Silver and Red 2 car 911 RSR racing team. Driving the No. 16 car is II-NOVA-II, the team's silver driver entry, and GTP_Guido in the No. 69 bronze Class entry. Race car preparations are complete, and some on track practice and strategies are being worked out this week. The team is optimistic of a strong start and expects to be a competitive entry into Season 4 of the ARL Gr3 series. Good luck to our competitor teams and we look forward to the season opener on Saturday.

[QUOTE="Mrs Neutty, post: 12895606, member: And can confirm that I do love you....but you’re insane lol.[/QUOTE]

Well this says a lot about you now doesn't it. Hahaha

Next time just do the dishes...

Well this says a lot about you now doesn't it. Hahaha
Hey now lol. What’d I do do you? Lol[/QUOTE]

Haha nothing. Just pointing out something haha.

Do I need to get bandaid decals now for my smartassery? Lol

Back