GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Now I know why you didn't want to go around me and stayed on my back bumper for 4 laps.. :lol::cheers:

Lol your not wrong also it was the only way we were making up time on the leaders I said before that race started finding a drafting partner was key to doing well and my plan was to stay with with you from the get go but people trying to pass the field in turn 1 kindof put a dash in that. But is what it is.

Just found out it's @PApunk924 birthday happy bday pa!

SereneTotalDevilfish.gif

My oh my its been a long time my friends. Saw this series and was interested in participating, but I'm having trouble finding the season schedule. I know in the OP it says Saturday nights but the schedule on your website has dates that fall on Sundays. Could someone point me in the right direction or am I missing something?

My oh my its been a long time my friends. Saw this series and was interested in participating, but I'm having trouble finding the season schedule. I know in the OP it says Saturday nights but the schedule on your website has dates that fall on Sundays. Could someone point me in the right direction or am I missing something?

Race schedule is
Lobby opens at 9:45 central
Qualifying starts at 10
Race start at 10:15

Schedule and car list are in the gr.3 hub thread

Glad to see you posting in here. Our schedule can be found at the below link
ARL Gr.3 Hub

Latest Posts

Back