GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
I have a question on raceday: Are we required to stay within the line when exiting the pit lane? For both qualifying, and race when building back up to speed.

UNyovGA8uDeR_LZwaOlTfOV-rh2DnF8BbBTklHx_8fZfx0iLYGRMZNKoyGrk-dVxWKqns_liw_icGT0qyt7vnefuJ-snQJ6UVMHu

There is no qualifying. I would just use good judgment when reentering the track after a pit stop

There is no qualifying. I would just use good judgment when reentering the track after a pit stop
Hmmm I see, that applies to other races as well? Usually I go too conservative and end up using the pit exit line in every track, thus losing some speed and time.

Hmmm I see, that applies to other races as well? Usually I go too conservative and end up using the pit exit line in every track, thus losing some speed and time.

I always go to the end as well it's just good practice everyone should to avoid accidents buttt that's not always the case.

Also in the event that the Pro lobby is not open at 1045 don't panic. I will open the lobby as soon as I am done with the race before hand.

Back