ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
BD0EB47A-09E0-4C27-877B-B291A79FE1FE.jpeg
BB337B3B-8AE6-4132-9A8A-BC0BDFAC6431.jpeg
Was lucky to come back to make the feature after this accident. It was a fun night and great photo as well. Wait for the video guys it is the “Danger Zone”. Lol close race to the finish with Trappy. Awesome fun.

Points standings have updated in post #2.

We have a close battle for 2nd in the Americas Cup and a lead change in the BotR Championship.

ATTN: ALL ARL MEMBERS
Effective today we will have to shut down the ARL Confirmation Form. This has given us ALOT of data to go through and refine our process for confirming VIA the form. From this moment onward you will have to post your intentions in the respective threads. Any Auto-confirms made via the form will still be effective. If you have any comments or concerns has to how Confirmations will be handled please message both myself and @Nick Cannella @Neutty @PApunk924 and @TexasJDC.

Thanks to each and everyone of you. It is you guys that make ARL not us.

ATTN: ALL ARL MEMBERS
Effective today we will have to shut down the ARL Confirmation Form. This has given us ALOT of data to go through and refine our process for confirming VIA the form. From this moment onward you will have to post your intentions in the respective threads. Any Auto-confirms made via the form will still be effective. If you have any comments or concerns has to how Confirmations will be handled please message both myself and @Nick Cannella @Neutty @PApunk924 and @TexasJDC.

Thanks to each and everyone of you. It is you guys that make ARL not us.
Sounds like a lot of work. Hopefully you don't miss anything and people have to confirm three times :sly: :cheers:

@GTR4MROD i believe i caused you to wreck in heat 2 and i apologize. My right tires went off track and when i corrected i slid across the track and punted you. Completely my fault. I should have not tried to recover and continued into the sand. I’m going to watch replay tonight but I’m pretty sure that’s what happened. Again, i apologize and glad i didn’t completely ruin your race.

@GTR4MROD i believe i caused you to wreck in heat 2 and i apologize. My right tires went off track and when i corrected i slid across the track and punted you. Completely my fault. I should have not tried to recover and continued into the sand. I’m going to watch replay tonight but I’m pretty sure that’s what happened. Again, i apologize and glad i didn’t completely ruin your race.
Dude no worries the replay is funny. It’s all good man racing incident bro I saw you lose it and was like fuxxdkkk lol but it made for a good comeback to make it to the feature. I’m using footage for the next video I’m making it will be funny.

Back