American Racing League (ARL) Tokyo Xtreme Racing - CANCELLED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neutty
  • 81 comments
  • 6,288 views
I'm sure I can pencil you in
 
I’ll try to do some depending on If fever spikes up again or not
 
South Outer Loop - Redbull Competition Tuned

Central Inner Loop - Redbull Junior Tuned

We will run these combos this evening. They will be short races, most likely no pit stops. This will also help with those looking for a tune. I currently have a tune for the Junior i need to tweak the gearing. I dont have a setup for the competition yet, but these cars drive so well, we may not need tunes!

Will open a lobby at 8:30pm Eastern and start there. See you guys tonight!
 
Oh I forgot i need to get a new chair tonight

upload_2020-1-2_11-17-17.jpeg


tenor.gif
 
Any of you gonna share tunes?
 
Yes. I will share my tune in game for the junior. I just need to tweak the gearing.

the competition I need to mess with but shouldn’t be too long I can find something online and tweak it from there.
 
YouTube, hammerstudiogaming, has tune for redbull competition and standards.
 
Lobby is live. Realized I never finished lobby settings in the thread. Will have that taken care of a little later.

0475-4168-4648-1861-7412
 
Tomorrow’s the day!!
 
Confirmations are open.

CONFIRMATION FORM *NEW TO ARL

if your name is not in the form please post in here your intent to race!

January 9 2020 1. South Inner Loop - Redbull Standard (NOT Tuned) (60 Laps)
TOD - 18:00 Twighlight.
 
It’s an earlierish start for tonight. 240 miles is what the race is based on. Should be tons of fun!!
 
Just a reminder,

Races WILL Start with MEDIUMS
Super Softs OR Softs will only be allowed once.
I will check the replays to verify.
 
There is a Poll i would like everyone to fill out in the Endurance thread. Please and Thank you!
 
Wont make sorry, hectic!
 
Update is taking longer than I thought it would, as soon as it is finished i will open the lobby
 
Thanks to the ones that were able to show. I appreciate it, the racing for the lead was intense for 30 laps. Scores have been updated in post number two.
 
You finished?? It kicked me out and then the room never reappear. What bs again. Might as well stop racing.
 
That’s very odd. Happen often to you?
 
That’s very odd. Happen often to you?
Disconnecting? Just the two times I mentioned it. Not seeing the room? This is the first time.
 
Sorry for missing last night. New job is kind of hectic, but should be good for next week.
 
Back